What is the deal with Megan Fox?

Tools    

Happy New Year from Philly!
Actually I take back what I said before. That is old Hollywood. The synergy between the internet and movies is probably responsible for making Megan Fox a star. In other words, she has given enough teenage boys a boner who were quite vocal about it on the internet that Hollywood assumed that if they put her in a movie the same teenage boys would pay good money to see what they could already see on the internet. The internet made Megan box office. The fact that she can't act and from the dopey stuff she says I assume that learning her craft and winning friends and influencing people probably isn't in the cards for her and will probably result in her falling off the radar sooner rather than later. But hey, I am no Nostradamus.

Actually I take back what I said before. That is old Hollywood. The synergy between the internet and movies is probably responsible for making Megan Fox a star. In other words, she has given enough teenage boys a boner who were quite vocal about it on the internet that Hollywood assumed that if they put her in a movie the same teenage boys would pay good money to see what they could already see on the internet. The internet made Megan box office...
Absolutely true, which is probably the main reason why I hadn't heard of her before she was voted #1. Because, I didn't see Transformers. I wasn't the target audience and I paid no attention to anything about it. I didn't even know who was in it.

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
I had to look her up to even know who she was... and the only thing I've seen her in was Transformers... and I don't remember being too impressed...
I'm with you Caitlyn! I had no idea who she was either and remember hearing about her for months before I bothered to find out, and I too wasn't impressed.

But soon enough she'll end up putting out a record and she'll have her own talk show when we all know that's the last thing we seem to want her to do. I don't think she's unattractive, I wouldn't put her on the top of my list. I think Playboy would be a better career for her than movies.

I am Jack's sense of overused quote
It's not that Megan Fox is hot. Lots of women are attractive. Megan Fox is attractive in the correct way. She's exotic, but not ethnic. She's thin, but curvy.

Originally Posted by beelzebubbles
Actually I take back what I said before. That is old Hollywood. The synergy between the internet and movies is probably responsible for making Megan Fox a star. In other words, she has given enough teenage boys a boner who were quite vocal about it on the internet that Hollywood assumed that if they put her in a movie the same teenage boys would pay good money to see what they could already see on the internet. The internet made Megan box office...

You're 100% correct. She markets herself well. She does tons of "interviews." I put that in quotes because theses are just excuses for her to be photographed in her underwear. She aligned herself early with the internet community--claiming to love nerdy things and saying how she loves to have sex. She (and whatever PR firm tells her what to do) have done a ftantastic job of manipulating the Internet Comunity.

She looks OK, but nothing special. She'll occasionally say something that makes me want to admire her more, but then she'll later say something else that makes me think the original statement was all posture. Physically, though, I'm just glad the filmakers usually do a decent job of hiding the fact that her body is covered in freckles. If she were a real actress, something so superficial wouldn't even occur to me, but when she's clearly there as nothing but eye candy, I shouldn't be subjected to both bad acting AND a freckle-covered body.

An Auto-Bot that reviews movies....
She isn't all that talented but she is a descent actor, nor is she all that pretty. Then again, people get roles for certain reasons. Don't ask me why she gets roles.

Not talented in the slightest bit, and i think she just looks plain. Average hollywood bimbo starlet. Hollywood is just putting her in movies now cuz they think she's different from the rest of hollywood girls, and she's edgy..similar to what Angelina Jolie was like when she was in her early days.
I wouldn't say Megan fox ISN'T attractive but her attitude towards work and overall attention seeking goals coupled with a few trashy tattoos and gargantuous lips makes her less appealing...I guess her body, hair and face for the most part are all good though. would make a great model, pin up star?

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
She's a product of Hollywood buzz that gets filtered down to the masses, that's all. Pretty girls in Hollywood are like lemmings, they're everywhere. And as hot as they are touted to be, they all look hard to me. Personally, I think Faye Dunaway in her prime blows her away. Just sayin...

I know, eh? She's not even a real fox. What a phony.

I have - no idea - who that person is. Howz that for giving her her due.

Welcome to the human race...
Well, considering the fact that she probably has no idea who you are, it's a moot point.