Johann von Goethe

A system of cells interlinked
Happy Birthday, Mack!

Hope you have a good one!!

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Happy Birthday Mack.
Hope you have a nice day.
If you have a birthday cake, can I get one of the corners?

Put me in your pocket...

Happy 29th Birthday Mack~

I hope you have you enjoy your day Mack. What are your plans?

The People's Republic of Clogher
Happy Birthday, kid!

You're gonna stick at this age for a few years, no?

Happy Birthday nice lady! I hope you had a fine day.

awww... you guys are awesome, thanks! you got it tatty! though I aint scared of 30....(give me about 9 months, and THEN I'll start crying)

it was actually a pretty charming day - I'm still stuck in the house sick (after 3+ weeks), so I've totally had cabin fever for the last few weeks, AND I look atrocious because due to this whole thingy, my hair is now lightened to a color I hate. I was certain that this day was going to be a bust, and since I slept most of it, it seemed as though it was headed for the toilet...

...and then suddenly, people just started appearing out of nowhere with gifts - and suddenly my house turned into a beautiful little party, complete with the people I most love, ambience and warmth. It was slightly surreal. The doorbell rings, and my dad walks in like he didnt totally trick me into thinking he wasnt coming. This was probably the greatest and best surprise.

All in all it was nice. I had been kind of down because I couldnt go out to go to a party, and these people decided to bring the party to me.

Registered Creature
Happy Birthday.