an old movie

Tools    

hey there, does any1 here remember the movie "super mario bros"?
i think its from 1993..

does any1 know how can i get it? its old and hard to locate it..
help any1?

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
HAHA, sorry to laugh, but it's not very often you see someone WANTING this movie.

I know the Blockbuster in my town has it for rent, if you have one near you or an entertainment store close by, you might see if it's something that can be ordered.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

what, its not that bad movie, is it?

anyway, i want to get it on the internet if u dont mind

now lets see who can beat that challange

Like the game.
You want Mario action? Please, don't get this film. Get Mario 64. It's brilliant.

"Issa me! Mario!"
What's not to love!?

That trippy camera action that always moves around when you need it to stay still.

Seriously though, what's your purpose for finding this movie?

Yeah, but you have to consider -- that was the 64's first game. For what it is now, still one of the best games on the machine, you have to love it. I prefer Banjo-Kazooie myself, but when it comes down to the crunch -- I'm an Ocarina of Time man, all the way.

amazon.com or u can buy it off my friend, because im sure he doesnt want it
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

lol, i see u guys just loved that movie, huh

well, the point is that i saw that movie long time ago.. i know its ain't great but its still.. mario

and i guess that to know where there are places where i can d/l it, is illagle here,right?

The people who have it up for download themselves must be monitoring idiots. That must be their goal. Has to be.

Well, I'm just saying, keep whatever talk concerning downloading this off of the internet, to the PMs.

It's safer that way.

Yes, only a select group of people will look down on you with general disdain rather than a large generalised group.

Look guys I don't think it's really fair of y'all to look with such disdain on anybody who is seeking out this movie. Yes, I have seen it and thought it was a horrible movie but that doesn't mean I'm going to outwardly criticize people that have seen it or are looking for it. Cool it.