Tools    

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Trailer looks good but I think it will be bad/mediocre.

I guess you have to be a BIG fan of the first one to be looking forward to this. People will line up of course.

Finally! I’ve been looking forward to this movie for AGES. Can’t believe it’s soon here. Probably my most anticipated movie in forever…

said no one ever.

Anyway, I’m actually not that big a hater of the first one last time I checked. For what it is and wants to be, it succeeds fairly well. But I really don’t know if we/I need a sequel. Or four of them, for that matter.

It's been so long, I'll have to go back and rewatch the original. I loved the first one, like 10 years ago. Looking forward to this one.

The trailer would look impressive if it was a videogame cinematic, but for an actual movie, it's awful.
there is always one. Its cool to hate on avatar. Wait and see when it makes 2 billion $ at the box office.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I missed seeing Avatar in the cinema so I’m hoping they are going to rerelease it so I can see it on the big screen before Avatar 2 comes out

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
I'm looking forward to it. I loved the 1st one (even tho it reminded me of Ferngully lol). I saw it in 3D on the big screen and unlike so many movies where 3D was tacked on at the end, in Avatar it was made with 3D in mind from the beginning which is why, for me at least, it looked so damn good.
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

I watched first part and i cant say i didnt like but nothing special, but looking forward to watch second part.

Movie Forums Extra
Really Looking forward to this as well

Hey, what's that on your face...
I missed seeing Avatar in the cinema so I’m hoping they are going to rerelease it so I can see it on the big screen before Avatar 2 comes out
Just came to post this. Apparently next week it is returning to theaters. I couldn't really handle 3D when this came out so I didn't get to see it like that, but I will change that next week.

I may need to watch it again. It's been twelve years, so I'll get around to it before the movie comes out.

I'll be honest, three-hour runtime or not, Cameron had a point when he said he isn't bothered by it since lots of people will binge-watch streaming shows nowadays. Plus, Cameron's got a knack for sequels, even if it's not one of his original stories he can either add a lot or improve on the previous movie. I'd even go as far as to say that it's more possible that it will be a better movie than the last rather than a worse one, considering Cameron's had more than a decade to get this right and has heard more than enough of the criticisms by now to know what to do right.

Having said that, Cameron has been confirmed to be hard to work with an has a bit of an ego, so that could play a role in the quality of this movie. Still, if I had to place a bet, I'd place it on the movie being better.

Trailer looks really good and I hope the movie will look like something magic ^^