What is the deal with Megan Fox?

Tools    

She has horrible thumbs. No lie. Google it.

She has horrible thumbs. No lie. Google it.
There goes her chances with me.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

For the record. I vote YES, on lesbians.

I liked it fine. Can't remember the comic that well, so can't really comment on how "faithful" it was to the story. But I enjoyed it fine. I thought Jennifer's Body was OK too. She's an easy target is what it is.

Jonah Hex was bad but not the worst of 2010.
It isn't exactly faithful to the comic, they gave Jonah supernatural powers along with unnecessary weaponry.

Haven't seen Jennifer's Body. But I hope she continues with this string of bad movies, she can be the next b-movie cult queen..
I am sure Robert Rodriguez can do something nice with her career.

Haven't seen Jennifer's Body. But I hope she continues with this string of bad movies, she can be the next b-movie cult queen..
I am sure Robert Rodriguez can do something nice with her career.
All of the above would be brilliant

Was Jonah Hex that bad?
This post is 11 and 1/2 years old and wintertriangles might be gone but I'll still respond. JH put me in mind of The Wild Wild West remake. So ... yeah.

botox or plastic surgery thats why
I wish they wouldn't . . . but I don't blame actresses for using plastic surgery to stay young looking. They feel (maybe incorrectly) that their career depends on them staying "young looking" for as long as they can.

I wish they could be convinced that we, the viewers, like them for who they are. I don't mind if they look older .. as long as they are still recognizable as the actress we all know.

Maybe it's the actresses who have looks only and no real acting skills that use plastic surgery so much ???

This post is 11 and 1/2 years old and wintertriangles might be gone but I'll still respond. JH put me in mind of The Wild Wild West remake. So ... yeah.
In my personal perception of time, it seems like that movie came out between 3 and 4 years ago!

It's true what they say: life is like a roll of toilet paper - the closer you get to the end, the faster it seems to go!