R.I.P. Paul Sorvino

Tools    

OMG, one of my favorite actors....one of the screen's most commanding actors...loved him in A Touch of Class, Baz Luhrman's Romeo and Juliet, the first season of Law and Order and, of course, in Goodfellas...I don't believe it. RIP.

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
R.I.P. I really like his take on Henry Kissinger in Nixon, and who could forget him in The Rocketeer:

That's my favorite scene from The Rocketeer.

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

Man, this sucks. He was working till the end, as he has quite a few movies not yet released. I'll always remember him for the already mentioned Goodfellas and The Rocketeer, but he was always working. I even saw him on the SyFy Channel in a movie called Jersey Shore Shark Attack where he played "The Mayor." He was just one of those actors that liked to keep working even if the material was not quite up to his standards.

I remember him in Star Trek: The Next Generation where he played the Klingon Worf's human adoptive father. And of course, he was great.

There are many movies that I'm still wanting to see him in. He was in the original film of That Championship Season that I've waited forever to see. He starred as one of the former basketball players reunited with their Coach. Now I learn he was in a remake years later, playing the Coach and directing the film.

Godspeed, Paul!

Man, this sucks. He was working till the end, as he has quite a few movies not yet released. I'll always remember him for the already mentioned Goodfellas and The Rocketeer, but he was always working. I even saw him on the SyFy Channel in a movie called Jersey Shore Shark Attack where he played "The Mayor." He was just one of those actors that liked to keep working even if the material was not quite up to his standards.

I remember him in [i]Star Trek: The Next Generation[/b] where he played the Klingon Worf's human adoptive father. And of course, he was great.

There are many movies that I'm still wanting to see him in. He was in the original film of That Championship Season that I've waited forever to see. He starred as one of the former basketball players reunited with their Coach. Now I learn he was in a remake years later, playing the Coach and directing the film.

Godspeed, Paul!
Just a quick correction (because I just saw that episode)... Paul Sorvino played Worf's human step-brother in one episode of TNG. Worf's adoptive human father was played in another episode by Theodore Bikel.

RIP Paul. An incredibly underrated talent, he should have gotten a supporting actor nomination for Goodfellas. The man had 'presence' on par with any actor in the business.