Electra Dead????

Tools    

Hi, we're some guys with a wager about if Electra dies in the movie DareDevil.
Can anybody clear this up for us, a lot of money is on the line;-)
Thanks
SnowDogg

there's a frog in my snake oil
Originally Posted by SnowDogg
Hi, we're some guys with a wager about if Electra dies in the movie DareDevil.
Can anybody clear this up for us, a lot of money is on the line;-)
Thanks
SnowDogg
Erm, ain't seen it, but the upcoming sequel-of-sorts called Electra kind of hints that she didn't.

I thought she did die, but it was left ambigous with her leaving the jewellery (?) behind. I cant watch the vids on the link, just in case they contradict my point or something

Ok Golgot Thanks, U just help me win the wager:-D

history *is* moralizing
read the comics. she was resurrected twice, not a problem for her as long as the HAND and other villains are around and trying to use her.

She didnt die, i mean the police never found the body, she leaves the tag for DD at the end, and by the looks of it even DD sensed that she was alive thats why he smiled at the end

but i agree with chicagofrog every time the did kill her she came back just like Colossus did.

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell Abbott 66-04
I thought you ment Carmen Electra was dead!

She always comes back. Electra that is...

Originally Posted by Golgot
Erm, ain't seen it, but the upcoming sequel-of-sorts called Elektra kind of hints that she didn't.
Fixed.

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
If a character in a major successful film gets raped, beaten, battered with a bat, cut in half with a chainsaw, raped again, has their eyes sliced out, gets decapitated, gets stabbed 20 times, has their arms and legs chopped off, has their genitals mutilated, gets stoned to death, burns at the stake, drowns, gets shot, and so forth...

If there's any chance for a new film continueing the franchise to make money, and that character was a big part of the first film's success. Then no of course they won't stay dead. Somehow they'll manage to survive. At least with City Slickers 2, as stupid as it was they didn't cop out like that and have Jack Palance be buried alive or some nonesense.

But since it's the day of the sequel and since people actually go see these things why not.

Hell, I'm just waiting for Gibson to make The Passion of the Ressurection and Oliver Stone's JFK: Was it a look-alike?

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by iluv2viddyfilms
If a character in a major successful film gets raped, beaten, battered with a bat, cut in half with a chainsaw, raped again, has their eyes sliced out, gets decapitated, gets stabbed 20 times, has their arms and legs chopped off, has their genitals mutilated, gets stoned to death, burns at the stake, drowns, gets shot, and so forth...
*****, i knew i had missed something - probably when i had to take a pee during the movie......, cuz i lost all those parts where Jennifer Garner got raped, and her genitals mutilated and she got stoned to death...
wish i had seen that...