A Lost Track In The Movie Snatch

Tools    

Hi..... This is my first ever thread in this forum and it goes like this.Anyone who is a fan of the movie snatch or has seen it many times enough to remember.I have a question.You know the part when Franky Four Fingers comes out of his van carrying different outfits?Theres really cool background music there.And it's not on the soundtrack.If anyone can help i'd appreciate it .......

Originally Posted by matux
Hi..... This is my first ever thread in this forum and it goes like this.Anyone who is a fan of the movie snatch or has seen it many times enough to remember.I have a question.You know the part when Franky Four Fingers comes out of his van carrying different outfits?Theres really cool background music there.And it's not on the soundtrack.If anyone can help i'd appreciate it .......
Please have a better Description of the scene, i've only seen the movie 3 times and that was awhile ago.

ok, i just skim through the movie and it's the scene when he's getting changed in the back of the van and when Tyrone backs up into the Van, which knocks out Franky.

I have no idea what that song is! sorry.

No Prob..... I'll just keep searching.But i know that some people are looking for that cool music in snatch's trailer.Well,the artist is Michael Viners Incredible Bongo Band and the song is Apache.The other track in the trailer is Cirrus - Break In.Hope I helped somebody.

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by matux
No Prob..... I'll just keep searching.But i know that some people are looking for that cool music in snatch's trailer.Well,the artist is Michael Viners Incredible Bongo Band and the song is Apache.The other track in the trailer is Cirrus - Break In.Hope I helped somebody.

When I get home I'll check out the movie.

Check the credits.

Ok..... I'll try.And thanks Anonymous Last.Give me a shout.......