Spam my 2010s Countdown ballot!...movie recommendations needed

Tools    

It's time to have some fun

Snowden (2016)

Last night I watched another of @John-Connor recommendations, Snowden directed by Oliver Stone. I went into this not knowing much about Edward Snowden only that he had worked for the NSA and blew the whistle on illegal surveillance activities being done on telecommunications & the internet. But Snowden's name has come up on many online privacy articles I've read. Just a few days ago I bought my wife a smartphone, something I loath to have as it's a literal leakmachine for privacy, so I decided to root the phone and replace the stock android operating system with GrapheneOS which is the most private and secure custom OS you can put onto an Android phone...while I was doing research I found a quote attributed to Ed Snowden where he said if he had a phone it would run GrapheneOS, so yeah, I know I made a good choice! And that wasn't the first time his name came up, I also seen him referenced when I was looking for encrypted email, even here on MoFo we had a convo about Snowden and his choice of Linux Cubes as his computer OS.

To cut to the chance, I was pre-primed to like this movie and I did enjoy watching it. So much so that I'm going to watch the documentary about Snowden Citizenfour. I think my very positive reaction to the movie is hearing a message that I already believed in as I've spent a lot of time researching online privacy and I'm deeply concerned by the erosion of our online rights by the three-letter agencies and the big telecommunications companies.

Good choice for me!

Society ennobler, last seen in Medici's Florence
The more ballots a movie makes, the better chance it has of making the MoFo 2010s Countdown!
This is a list of everything I watched in the 2010s.....

A Better Life (2011)
All Is Lost (2013)
Amour (2012)
At Eternity's Gate (2018)
Blue Jasmine (2013)
Boyhood (2014)
Cafe Society (2016)
Ida (2013)
I Daniel Blake (2016)
Maudie (2017)
Midnight in Paris (2011)
Moonrise Kingdom (2012)
Nebraska (2013)
Phantom Thread (2017)
Shoplifters (2018)
The Ballad of Buster Scruggs (2018)
The Book Thief (2013)
The Florida Project (2017)
The Grand Budapest Hotel (2014)
The Invisible Guest (2016)
The King's Speech (2010)
Wild Tales (2014)
Wonder Wheel (2017)
You say "The more ballots a movie makes, the better chance..."
So, out of your watched list, these are the possible overlap with my ballot.