The MoFo Beard Club

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
Tatty > Galton Blackiston
Skinny bugger. Too much hair.

This isn't bad. Your femininity comes through, though, so you're not my type. This isn't bad, but I think you excel more in femininity than masculinity, hence why I thought your picture of yourself in drag was amazing.

Tatty > Galton Blackiston
This guy's cute and I can see the Tacitus in him, but ol' Tac is looking a little rough these days.

I thought Tacitus looked like Rik Mayall, and that chef guy does, too. At least to me.

It's actually pretty thick, just silvery grey at the bottom and sides. HP's will look like that in a few years.

Once he gets to my age...
I have to dye my mustache. It's been gray since the day I could grow it.
The rest of my facial hair is normal color.

This isn't bad. Your femininity comes through, though, so you're not my type. This isn't bad, but I think you excel more in femininity than masculinity, hence why I thought your picture of yourself in drag was amazing.
Yeah I've always been more pretty than rugged.

I have to dye my mustache. It's been gray since the day I could grow it.
The rest of my facial hair is normal color.
The one thing that keeps me feeling young is I haven't gone gray yet really anywhere. That's one nightmarish threshold I haven't crossed yet........

The one thing that keeps me feeling young is I haven't gone gray yet really anywhere. That's one nightmarish threshold I haven't crossed yet........
I feel old and fat but one day I am going to be young and beautiful again!

The People's Republic of Clogher
I'm only grey in beardy regions but being blond it's not hugely noticeable. I've got a friend who's been dyeing his hair since he was 16 - Fine (and probably necessary due to the abuse he'd have got at school) at the time but these days it gives him the air of an ageing chat show host who's contract is up for renewal.

I'm totally the opposite of vain.

I wanted to go bald as I hate my hair and I'm looking forward to more grey coming through in the beard. I've already got a grey stripe in the middle of my chin and it's getting bigger.
I'm loving it.

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible

I ALWAYS have facial hair! Can't look at myself without it!
This guy needs to get rid of his facial hair. All of it. Too young looking and the beard looks like a fake beard. He looks like he's in disguise. I am reminded of drag kings.
Ahahah! I usually don't have it this long, only when I am passing through busy times, but I can't stand not having facial hair at all! I look like I'm 7 without it.

I always keep a little bit of facial hair because I look dumb if I'm completely shaved. That being said, to call it a beard would be an overstatement.

It's more like the '7 year old arab kid' look, but that would be slightly racist...

My beard has become a part of my face. I don't know what I'd do without it.