Permission to call a ham sandwich a hamwich:
33.33%
6 votes
GRANTED
66.67%
12 votes
DENIED
18 votes. You may not vote on this poll

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Permission to call a ham sandwich a hamwich.

I hate ham, but as long as I don't have to eat it, you can call it anything you want.

There' s also probably some ham variation of the old ' but we need the eggs' joke here as well, but I can't think of one offhand.

And I usually like to think of myself as a tolerant person , especially in matters of cuisine ; but in this instance ....ah.....no.

As you hail from a nation that sadly would insist a jamwich be called a jellywich I feel I have no choice but to vote ..... DENIED

There' s also probably some ham variation of the old ' but we need the eggs' joke here as well, but I can't think of one offhand.

And I usually like to think of myself as a tolerant person , especially in matters of cuisine ; but in this instance ....ah.....no.
That's before my time, LL...

Poll aside, anyone who makes a spread that includes a ham & cheese sandwich , sherbet and a candy bar is alright with me. And cereal snacks- great idea.

It almost makes me wanna change my vote.

Almost

Might be a tad draconian to include those that actually voted for you

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
A hamwich can't walk. Denied.
And his hamwich holds no water, except for the up to 10% of added water weight typical for store-bought pork meats.

Pickled pig's feetwich, anyone?

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Pickled pig's feetwich, anyone?
Ewwwwwwww, no ...... guaranteed to give you the trots that one

Used to make Spamwhiches all the time, this is really not far removed from that. To me its more like an addendum to an already existing food law.

Used to make Spamwhiches all the time, this is really not far removed from that. To me its more like an addendum to an already existing food law.
Good point. Should've suggested it as an amendment rather than draft a whole new food law.