The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Practicing social distance before it trended
I’m British & I’ve been practicing social distance since I was born.

don’t waste medical masks unless you need them.
If Connecticut eventually tells us all to wear a face mask when outside, it’s not wasting them.

You ready? You look ready.
If Connecticut eventually tells us all to wear a face mask when outside, it’s not wasting them.
Yeah, but face mask does not mean medical mask.

If they say medical mask, OK. But I doubt they'd do that given the shortages.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

⬆️ It’s beautiful. Is there a big difference between Virginia where you are & West Virginia?

⬆️ It’s beautiful. Is there a big difference between Virginia where you are & West Virginia?
Well, I live in the outskirts of a city, so it’s just a 30 minute drive to the never ending lights and noise.

West Virginia has more undeveloped land, so there are more places where you’re isolated from the cities.

But yeah, where I am is not much different from W.VA because a 20 minute drive in the opposite direction of the city puts you in no man’s land. Long stretches of road with very few businesses.

In that second photo, the house is blocking the view of the city. Yes, it’s that small of a city.

Are those the "Blue Ridge Mountains" in the background?
Yeah, but I’m also in the “Blue Ridge Mountains” where I am. They cover a pretty big area. That’s why the interstate is so lumpy

A system of cells interlinked
That is some beautiful country, @John McClane

Practicing social distance before it trended
You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well I'm the only one here. Who the **** do you think you're talking to?

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”

Sage has problems with her words, but she tries

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
This is a picture of Stadium High School in Tacoma.

My wife and I went to Dirty Oscar's Annex for lunch. It was only available for take-out, so we ate in front of the building.

That's my Pepsi sitting there, I took it with me in case you are wondering.

Anyone who has seen 10 Things I Hate About You will recognize this.