Future Hollywood Leading Ladies

Tools    

Thanks Fiscal ... I didn't have pic ability yet when I posted.

Is Anne Hathaway already considered an established leading lady? I would definately add her to the list if not. I think too many of her film choices seem like her trying to distance herself from her "Princess Diaries" days, but never the less I think she's very likable on screen.

It's sad though how it's so difficult for young women in the movie business to get attention without having pin-straight hair half the time, having a singing voice that sounds good computerized, or have a previous connection to the business.

It is always interesting to look at these old articles about promising actors/directors and see which ones worked and which flopped...

Goodness, I had a heart attack and thought someone had hacked into my account and started something new in my username.

I think pretty much the majority of people in this article have done well. Glad I predicted success for Emma Stone & Anna Kendrick early on.

Greta Gerwig!

Recently in low budget films such as Noah Baumbach's Greenberg and in the Duplass brothers Baghead. She is way capable of taking some major roles.
I think Gerwig's future is in directing, not acting.