Saw 4 - First Photo and Teaser Poster

Tools    

Oh this movie is so terrifying and absolutely horrifying...men I love it...

Oh, yes. There will be blood....
Can anyone tell me why I should be excited for this movie to come out? None of the other ones were any good. There's a bunch of whiny dorks that never take the initiative to actually do anything and if they do its always a second too late. A bunch of horse sh_t. Not to mention the retard that was playing the jigsaw character. He sucked. His whole character was annoying. Along with that dumb chick who was obsessed with him. Anyone can think of some crazy ways to torture people and then link them together with a sloppy story line. There's absolutely no talent as far as film making goes. These movies belong at WallMarts next to all the other generic crap that's out. They would have been better off using the money to make a traveling haunted house. Same principals. Cheap scare tactics with retarded costumes covering bad actors.

Go ahead and pay to see this pile of crap. Just don't ever complain about the way anyone else wastes their money.
Your opinion sucks (only giving mine as well)

Saw IV is going to be great (in my opinion ). The Saw series are a wonderful take on a new invention of horror. They've got story, character development, amazing and creative traps, and above all, GORE! What else could you ask for if you were a horror fan?

Your opinion sucks (only giving mine as well)

Saw IV is going to be great (in my opinion ). The Saw series are a wonderful take on a new invention of horror. They've got story, character development, amazing and creative traps, and above all, GORE! What else could you ask for if you were a horror fan?

LOL.

That post was sarcastic.... right?

I've never watched any of them... and somehow, I don't think I've missed a thing....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Saw was decent; caught it on Showtime or something awhile back. At the very least, my girlfriend and I got a kick out of the bizarre high-pitched "Haley?!" that Cary Elwes unleashes out of nowhere midway through.

I saw parts of the second, but the dropoff in quality even from the first seemed tremendous. They're really determined to run this thing into the ground, I suppose. Gotta admire their work ethic, though, cranking these things out once a year.

Brand New Saw IV Clip

If you love a little bit of spoilers, then this clip is for you. It begins with the autopsy of Jigsaw (should that be tagged as a spoiler?)

WARNING: Do NOT watch this if you are weak-hearted. It is truly gruesome to watch (but I love it!!!)

Here it is

"The games have just begun." That must be their way of saying the previous movies sucked. I agree.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

I agree with Pyro. The trailer for the first film gave me a weird feeling in my stomach when I first saw it. This one kinda did, too. I doubt I'll see it, mind you, but that's a pretty stirring clip.

Definitely gross, though.

In case anyone wants to know, Mark Burg, the producer of all 4 Saws, stated on the forum website House of Jigsaw that we will find out exactly the fate of Dr. Gordon in Saw IV. I'm saying (and always have said) that he is dead.

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anthor Saw film! I luv Saw, the first being the best I can't wait to see this one, I luv how Saw has a plot and it's twist are orignal and aren't preditable, but I bet there will be one loser who reckons they saw the orignal SAW twist coming, yeah right you just hate the film and what to label it something but can't think of what so you come up with preditable when it's obviously not lol anywayz I luv SAW and can't wait for 4,5 and 6.... woo hoo!!!!

This series is seriously turning into the Friday the 13th of the 2000's, with a new film coming out every year. Jigsaw is the new Jason.

I liked that trailer with Jigsaw's autopsy. Disgusting. I just hope there's a better twist at the end of the film than part 3's.

I don't think the Saw series has gone down the Friday or Nightmare route quite yet, but we'll see with the next 3 installments. We know Jigsaw is dead, so I can't see how they could continue the story. Unless there is another apprentice, but that would be lame, considering they've used that twist already. I don't know, but 4th one looks promising.

And SexyCelebrity, the twist at the end of the 3rd wasn't all that great, at least not as the first two (but nothing compares to the first). Apparently, this ending is just going to blow us away. That's what Tobin Bell has said, along with Darren Bousman (director) and all the producers. Darren claimed he signed on for this one just because of the ending. So we'll see...

I've always liked the Saw movies cause you know what to expect, but they always deliver something more too. Plus Cary Elwes? From Liar Liar to Robin Hood to the irreplacable Princess Bride he always delivers. Any chance he's going to play a significant part?

Jigsaw could use a new acolyte methinks......
I'd love if he had a kid related to one of the previous characters.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Watched the autopsy trailer. Eww yucky icky.

I can remember Yoda telling me about the first movie when we were at a theater seeing something else and nearly walked into the huge cardboard cutout/poster for the first "Saw" movie. As soon as he mentioned the headgear/jaw trap thing, I just made him stop and vowed never to watch any of these movies.

So far I've had no problem living up to that vow, even with the earlier movies strewn all over the premium channels on my TV. I don't mind scary movies, but trying to see who can come up with the most horrific ways to kill people on film just frightens me a little bit for the future of mankind.

I mean, c'mon. Give me "Halloween" or the original "Night of the Living Dead" any day. Throw the "Saw" movies in the trash heap.