Spoilers Tag

Tools    

WARNING: "A Beautiful Mind" spoilers below
John is Crazy. William Parcher, Charles, and Marcy, Charles' neice, are all illusions. There is no russian bomb, and codes aren't hidden in magazines and new papers.

WARNING: "Star Wars Episode III" spoilers below
Anakin is Darth Vader!

My life isn't written very well.
Let me give it a go...

WARNING: "Lilo and Stich" spoilers below
Stitch get's to stay

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Lets put a smile on that block
Will it work?....

WARNING: " Bridget Jones Diary " spoilers below
Bridget is really a man...and an incredibly hairy one at that.

WARNING: "Blade" spoilers below
Blade is half vampire

WARNING: "Halloween" spoilers below
Some people die

wow...i like that

I'm an Irish Leprechaun
WARNING: spoilers below
testing

Just thought I would try this out

EDIT: What am I doing wrong?

I'm an Irish Leprechaun
WARNING: "terminator" spoilers below
Arnie's a robot ye know!!

I'm an Irish Leprechaun
Can I ask why the text doesn't appear unless you highlight it

Originally Posted by sphericthor
Can I ask why the text doesn't appear unless you highlight it
Because that's the entire point. So that people don't go reading accidently, thus inadvertantly spoiling things for them. This way people have to CHOOSE whether or not they want to see the spoilers.

I'm an Irish Leprechaun
Originally Posted by Yoda
Because that's the entire point. So that people don't go reading accidently, thus inadvertantly spoiling things for them. This way people have to CHOOSE whether or not they want to see the spoilers.
I kind of figured it out after my previous comment, I just wasn't thinking about it at the time

WARNING: "Steel" spoilers below
Seeing this movie will make u dumber

EDIT: ONLY TOO TWO TRIES!!!

EDIT: three...

EDIT: four...

EDIT:Now I'm getting pissed and want help please

EDIT: Making it so noone can read what I type: Redookie19 is happy, Getting a good laugh when Redookie19 puts in the stupid asteriks 5 freaking times before he gets it right: You guys are jerks! Finishing....Priceless! There are somethings yelling can't get done...For everything else... Theres this guy

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Lemmie try!!!

WARNING: "Soylent Green" spoilers below
Soylent Green is made out of people!!!

In case anyone hasn't noticed yet, there's now a button on the WYSIWYG editor to facilitate the use of the Spoilers Tag. It's the red exclamation point () at the far right-hand side of the second formatting column.

If you don't see it, you're probably using either the Basic Editor, or else the Standard Editor. To switch to the Enhanced Interface, visit the Edit Options page and scroll to the bottom. It's the third option in the last dropdown menu.

Please note that this button does not work properly when using the Standard Editor (which is the compromise between the full-on MS-word style WYSIWYG editor, and the plain text box). It produces spoiler tags sans the "=" part which identifies the specific movie the spoilers refer to, and thus will not work properly as-is. I'm working on an elegant way to fix this.

I love 35mm ^_^
WARNING: "Return of the King" spoilers below
The Orcs Loose and Frodo goes with the elves

WARNING: "Passion" spoilers below
] Jesus Dies in the Passion

Cool, not that Jesus Dies, but cool that it works.....oh crap I need to tag this sentence too.

WARNING: "Signs" spoilers below
Water kills aliens

Randomly visiting for now
WARNING: "21 grams" spoilers below
This movie contains...drugs