What is a really good wmv and avi to dvd converter?

Tools    

• hello,
    i have many movies in avi format and some small clips in wmv format which i would like to convert to dvd format.

can anyone please comment on what is a really good converter i can get for free? thanks a bunch

Also, can you guys also tell me what are the best dvd formats that are supported by nero and or nero express?
    thank you

Say, you aint' a pirate now are' ya?

Yar, shiver me whiskers. I have no idea of what ta' do about this. Because I'm not ye' phone, internet or TV lad, now am I? I remember readin' somewhere that a young lad named Holden Pike was a pretty smart kin, along with Sedai. Ya' course I might be entirely wrong.

Good question, i've been wanting to do this as well. I've tried going through the motion with Nero but takes daaaaays to convert so always give up. Think i did some research on it that said WinAVIvideoConverter was good but downloaded it and still don't have those avi/s on disc so guess it ain't all that.

i just suggest you should take help of search engine to find it.
Best of Luck

Beware The Probe!
It doesn't convert to DVD but I'm going to be buying this.

WD TV HD Media Player

It will allow you to watch movies and TV shows (as well as music or pictures) from your hard drive right onto your TV without a computer.
Pretty handy if, like me, you can't hook your computer directly up to your TV.
No need to burn everything onto disc.

I often use an online services.

i also want to covert my some files can any one suggest me

You can buy some coverter software to covert your video to the desired format.