RIP Roger Moore

Tools    

OMG, didn't see this one coming...my first exposure to him was as Simon Templar on The Saint, then on an ABC series with Tony Curtis called The Persuaders. Clearly underrated as Bond, he was Bond in my favorite Bond film Live and Let Die. I also thought he was the funniest thing in The Cannonball Run. A very classy actor. RIP.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
I loved seeing him take on Jaws.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Will always be my favourite Bond and by all accounts one of the loveliest men you could hope to meet. In later years he was responsible for one of the world's best Tweets:

RIP Sir Rog.

Sad news. A really witty and self-deprecating person always. I remember his hilarious Nineties interview on Clive Anderson where he was asked who his favourite Bond girl was. Ever the gentleman he said "Well I'm not even going to entertain such a — Maud Adams" .

A system of cells interlinked
RIP Roger Moore. I grew up watching his Bond stuff, and will always remember him fondly.

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
Roger Moore was my favorite Bond actor and Octopussy is my favorite Bond movie.

Incidentally, in Live and Let Die, I never noticed the 007 on the back of those tarot cards until I listened to the director's commentary.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Vale. From what I've read he came across as a really lovely man.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I first saw him on reruns of the "Ivanhoe" TV series.

He was a hoot as the crocheting, misogynistic anti-terrorist ffolkes in North Sea Hijack.

My fave Roger Moore Bond movie:

He was knighted for his humanitarian work.

R.I.P.

R.I.P. Those 70s Bond movies were the ones I grew up on, so they'll always have that going for me.