🌟 Star Trek, TOS 🌟

Tools    

I did notice T'Pol's belt right after we started talking about this!

I thought she was a member of Star Fleet because she has a rank and I think there are later episodes where she wants to remain a member of Star Fleet and not joint the Vulcan High Command? She does don a different orange cat-suit in later episodes (but it's still not a uniform and still a cat suit!)

I noticed they also got rid of the Vulcan eyebrows - at least for T'Pol - she just has regular lady eyebrows - not straight & angled like Spock's.

P.S. My viewing of the show is scattered - I usually miss the beginning and the network it's on is riddled with commercials - during which I channel surf and then miss parts of the show or the ending - thus my knowledge of it is incomplete.
I could be wrong...but I believe her rank was from being a crew member or Enterprise. Though she might have joined Star Fleet in the last seasons, I haven't seen the show that much.

Her eyebrows! Oh yeah they're kind of wonky and inconsistent. And first she has Human looking eyebrows, then Vulcan eyebrows. Then for a number of shows you can see her Vulcan eyebrows are added on at the ends and her real eyebrows are only partially concealed by make up. Really a poor reflection on the make up department. But I suppose she didn't want to shave off the ends of her eyebrows, maybe she was doing other work and needed them!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
@gbgoodies

Have you been to any Star Trek conventions lately? If so, I'd like to hear about it.

All the conventions in the area have been postponed due to the pandemic. There's a Big Apple Comic Con scheduled for May 1st and 2nd, but Hubby and I discussed it, and we'll most likely skip it. It's not worth taking a chance if the pandemic numbers don't get better by then.

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
All the conventions in the area have been postponed due to the pandemic. There's a Big Apple Comic Con scheduled for May 1st and 2nd, but Hubby and I discussed it, and we'll most likely skip it. It's not worth taking a chance if the pandemic numbers don't get better by then.
Oh the pandemic. It must be the work of the Klingons.

I'm playing this game if you don't mind.
What episode was he in?

I don't know his name, but he kinda looks like the guy who played a leader in Friday's Child.

Incorrect.
Here's a hint: garbage
There's only one episode that mentions the word, "garbage." I'm going to guess he's the Klingon who called the Enterprise garbage in The Trouble With Tribbles.

There's only one episode that mentions the word, "garbage." I'm going to guess he's the Klingon who called the Enterprise garbage in The Trouble With Tribbles.
Correct! I guess that was too obvious.

That's Michael Pataki, who played Korax. That argument he gets into with Scott, who doesn't join in until he insults the Enterprise, still makes me laugh. Guy sure loved his ship.

Correct! I guess that was too obvious.

That's Michael Pataki, who played Korax. That argument he gets into with Scott, who doesn't join in until he insults the Enterprise, still makes me laugh. Guy sure loved his ship.
That's one of my favorite episodes. I love the little piece of Scottish music they start playing after Scotty reveals that he's the one who threw the first punch.

That's one of my favorite episodes. I love the little piece of Scottish music they start playing after Scotty reveals that he's the one who threw the first punch.
I have a CD called the Ultimate Star Trek: a compilation of Trek music from TV and films. The only two pieces from TOS is the main theme by Alexander Courage, of course, and the suite from "The Trouble With Tribbles" by Jerry Fielding, which contains that little Scottish overture you mentioned!

I have a CD called the Ultimate Star Trek: a compilation of Trek music from TV and films. The only two pieces from TOS is the main theme by Alexander Courage, of course, and the suite from "The Trouble With Tribbles" by Jerry Fielding, which contains that little Scottish overture you mentioned!
I'll have to see if I can find that on YouTube.