Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

The French Netflix movie How I Became a Superhero, which I fell asleep during and have no desire to finish. Besides what I saw being very similar to another Netflix movie that came out last year, Project Power (which I liked, by the way), it just seemed no more content (no pun intended) than to just be algorithm-based entertainment.

Apocalypse Now - I love military movies and loved most of this movie a lot, but it just gets too weird at the end. I don't know whether it was too disturbing or just too weird, but I just couldn't watch it all the way through, I tried twice.

The cable guy - I just don't get the appeal of this movie. It's supposed to be a comedy, but it's also disturbing, and the two just don't work together for me.

Apocalypse Now - I love military movies and loved most of this movie a lot, but it just gets too weird at the end. I don't know whether it was too disturbing or just too weird, but I just couldn't watch it all the way through, I tried twice.

The cable guy - I just don't get the appeal of this movie. It's supposed to be a comedy, but it's also disturbing, and the two just don't work together for me.
Your negatives are the appeal for those of us that enjoy both of those.

Your negatives are the appeal for those of us that enjoy both of those.
To each their own I guess lol!

I couldn't finish any of the Bourne Identity movies... Not because of content, purely because the camera work made me seasick

I couldn't finish any of the Bourne Identity movies... Not because of content, purely because the camera work made me seasick

I wanna say, "wut," but it's not original enough.

I wanna say, "wut," but it's not original enough.
D'aww, bless you! Really though, you don't have to be original for me... I'm quite used to repeats

Nothing for me.

There's been several instances where I stopped watching a film if I started it too late or realized I wasn't in the right mood, but I've always made it a priority to go back to them. Either the next day or sometime down the road. I don't think there's a single film I've given up on and never gone back to. And sure, I sometimes have to push myself to get through films I dislike, but they're only, like, a couple hours out of my day, so it's not a big deal.

Holy crap. I just quit on Bringing Up Baby. Over a half hour in and it wasn't an arbitrary or idiosyncratic decision. I was watching it with three other people and we all had had enough of Katherine Hepburn's character and the contrived and frenetic pace. Classic screwball comedy my asterisk.

Holy crap. I just quit on Bringing Up Baby. Over a half hour in and it wasn't an arbitrary or idiosyncratic decision. I was watching it with three other people and we all had had enough of Katherine Hepburn's character and the contrived and frenetic pace. Classic screwball comedy my asterisk.
I hated that movie the first and second time I seen it, but by the third time I starting liking it

Bringing Up Baby is a lot of fun, and I'll probably rewatch it sometime in the future. I just haven't been able to figure out why
WARNING: spoilers below
Grant eventually falls for Hepburn's character since she causes nothing but trouble for him all throughout the film from beginning to end. I don't know what he found appealing in her.

Bringing Up Baby is a lot of fun, and I'll probably rewatch it sometime in the future. I just haven't been able to figure out why
WARNING: spoilers below
Grant eventually falls for Hepburn's character since she causes nothing but trouble for him all throughout the film from beginning to end. I don't know what he found appealing in her.
Because
WARNING: "reason" spoilers below
it was in the script, ha!
If you ever get a chance to check out the DVD commentary for the movie, do it...Lots of insight in that commentary.

Because
WARNING: "reason" spoilers below
it was in the script, ha!
If you ever get a chance to check out the DVD commentary for the movie, do it...Lots of insight in that commentary.
I'll have to check out the DVD commentary then. For what it's worth, I still think it's a really strong film and I suspect there is an answer to my question. I just can't discern what it is.

I never watch TV shows with more than 5 episodes.
Wow, so many excellent shows you’re missing out on. What is your reasoning for this?