The true mysteries of life...

Tools    

No matter which way one sets a cup of coffee onto the microwave turntable plate, when it finishes heating, the handle is always facing away, making it trickier to grab. A true mystery of life...

Has anyone else noticed any true life mysteries???

This is funny, because I watch my cup of coffee spinning around in the microwave and wait until the handle is facing me to shut it off!

This is like the mystery of how when you drop a piece of toast, it always lands with the butter or (name your spread) side down.

About 99% of the time (not kidding) when I make a commitment to help someone at a particular time or be at a particular place, in the interim someone will call and request some kind of help on the same day or time I already made the commitment, and then be mad at me (or think I'm just making up excuses) when I tell them I already have a commitment for that time.

My mother has an impeccable talent for calling me when I'm either unavailable or otherwise occupied. I'm usually by my phone for most of the day, but her calls always come when I'm in a toilet, taking a shower, eating, getting groceries, etc. All it takes is a few minutes away from the phone, and she manages to call right then.