List some movies that are totally NOT funny

Tools    

CringeFest has not chosen any favorite movies yet.

Bummer, I was going to least your favorite Top 10 profile movies as not funny, ha

This would be a good thread for that BB code thing!

The truth is in here
I don't know, I thought it was very funny. Granted not all of the time, but certainly enough for me to classify it as a dramedy. It's possible I'm misinterpreting too and the comedic bits just didn't work for you.

Here’s looking at you, kid.
I don’t think Blazing Saddles is funny at all, hate that movie…..

I love most of Mel’s other work though, guy has a direct link to my funny bone but Blazing Saddles just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

For comedies, The Hangover. Maybe except for a smirk at the Mike Tyson scene, I didn't laugh once. It basically sums up to "if you're a white male, you can get away with anything."

For everything else, Red Zone Cuba, which was riffed on MST3K. If it weren't for their riffs, every frame of that piece of crap would have made me feel miserable.

Duplicate Account (locked)
CringeFest has not chosen any favorite movies yet.

Bummer, I was going to least your favorite Top 10 profile movies as not funny, ha

This would be a good thread for that BB code thing!

Choosing my ten favorite movies would be like sophie's choice.

I don’t think Blazing Saddles is funny at all, hate that movie…..

I love most of Mel’s other work though, guy has a direct link to my funny bone but Blazing Saddles just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Was it just the racist overtones or the film in general? I thought of it being too cartoonish, to ever call it racist.

Do we mean movies that are meant to be funny but are not or movies that have no trace of intentional or unintentional humor?

If it's the latter, I'd go to The Pawnbroker. I saw it in a festival and when I left I felt like walking out in city traffic.

This past decade has been pretty poor when it comes to comedy films, with precious few that have been actually all that funny. It's easier to name the exceptions than it is to name all the ones that have been duds. The only ones that I would actually recommend to someone could probably count on 1 hand - and still probably have a finger or two to spare, sadly.

Here’s looking at you, kid.
Was it just the racist overtones or the film in general? I thought of it being too cartoonish, to ever call it racist.
It just felt like they were trying too hard which made it bland and unfunny. I just had no connection with the film at all.

It could be the cartoonish humor that made it bland for sure, but Men in Tights is pretty cartoonish and I liked that.

Duplicate Account (locked)
Do we mean movies that are meant to be funny but are not or movies that have no trace of intentional or unintentional humor?

If it's the latter, I'd go to The Pawnbroker. I saw it in a festival and when I left I felt like walking out in city traffic.

I meant either movies that are just plane not funny (very serious) or movies that failed in being funny.

For me its the Green Mile.