MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2021 - Regular Season

Tools    

Oh boy. I dropped below 100 now, and the guy who won the last 3 seasons is in second. Whats worse is the guy that won the rest of those seasons is now in 3rd. Oh boy...

I remember Glasnow was claiming the sudden zero tolerance policy to illegal substances might have contributed to his injury. What’s everyone’s take on that possibility?
Plausible. Probably not an explanation all by itself, he's always had injury issues, but pitchers and their mechanics are fragile, so I don't think it's totally ridiculous.

A system of cells interlinked
Oh boy. I dropped below 100 now, and the guy who won the last 3 seasons is in second. Whats worse is the guy that won the rest of those seasons is now in 3rd. Oh boy...
Pretty sure you need Franco from here on out, mister!

Pretty sure you need Franco from here on out, mister!

..but I cant afford to lose a closer for him when ive only got 2.

Monster day on offense. All season long Ive felt my squad was overachieving, but theyre actually getting better. At the least maintaining. I just dont want to screw my chances up, thats more important to me than if I actually win. My biggest adversary has been myself, and after 11 years I may finally have beaten me.

That legitimately might be a league record. I have no easy way of checking but I definitely don't remember seeing a number like that. Close a few times, maybe.

Is it weird that I'm almost rooting for TONGO over even myself at this point?
Well said. We're gonna make him earn that sh*t to!

A system of cells interlinked
..but I cant afford to lose a closer for him when ive only got 2.
It seems my closer problem solved itself, anyway! Now, to find some holds...

Bregman not being activated yet. Bit longer.

There is explicitly no news on Trout, by which I mean the news is Baker saying there's no news, which makes it bad news.

Starting to look very plausible he's done for the year. The latest you'd think he could come back would be late September, since there's not a lot of point in him playing regularly after that if they're not in the playoff hunt. Ugh.

The trick is not minding
Read an interesting article earlier about how the impact of going from 60 games last year to a full schedule this year may have had on all of the injuries.

Yep, that's a pretty natural and reasonable conclusion, I think.

FWIW a lot of my softball teams have had way more injuries than in years past, too.

Yep, that's a pretty natural and reasonable conclusion, I think.

FWIW a lot of my softball teams have had way more injuries than in years past, too.
It is pretty nuts. I've been carrying full il slots on my other teams to for most of the year. As I imagine you have too. Pretty tough minefield to navigate thru! Sheesh!