What's the worst film in your collection?

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I try not to litter my collection with bad films, so there are none.
Surely you had at least one forgotten Columbia House Director's Selection that you forgot to uncheck that month? I ended up with multiple copies of one of the bad Terminator flicks for that mistake alone.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Welcome to the human race...
Doesn't matter, even if your collection consists only of good movies then you pick the one that's least good.

Cactus Jack - awful film, but a nostalgia buy for me.

Done. I'm out.
Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage

Well don't keep us in suspense. Was it a nightmare, or was it for real?!?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I actually kind of like this. Doesn't hold together at all on a narrative level, but I like seeing McTiernan play with stock thriller elements and atmosphere. I also like the swagger Travolta brings to his role. It's a fun performance.

Probably The Room. I recall that a group of people were going, it was said to be the worse movie ever made and I thought, "What the Heck"? I'm not sure if it was the absolute worst, but it's right up there. Bad acting, bad script, bad everything. I found a copy in the close-out bin in a Big Lots store, bought it and it's been sitting there ever since. I know that it's a cult film, but I have not joined the cult.

I actually kind of like this. Doesn't hold together at all on a narrative level, but I like seeing McTiernan play with stock thriller elements and atmosphere. I also like the swagger Travolta brings to his role. It's a fun performance.
Agreed, it's not the worst, just all the other films in my colleczione are better. What's yours?

"How tall is King Kong ?"
Suddenly, a Frank Sinatra vehicle with a good pitch (a band a assassins lead by Sinatra take a family hostage in order to use their window to snipe a president), but it's made at 87% of close ups of Sinatra's face as he displays his acting chops (none) by narrating his sad childhood. Just terrible.

The Cell, because I the idea of visually surreal journeys into a killer's mind sounded appealing, but it's just terribly dumb and boring and pointlessly flashy.

Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skulls, a bad adventure movie with a couple of actors I like. Deservedly obscure and forgotten.

There's also Evolution, an overlong shampoo commercial that I bought because I'm dumb and I wanted to watch Adaptation and it's... I... listen, I didn't get the word's meaning correctly. It happens.

Agreed, it's not the worst, just all the other films in my colleczione are better. What's yours?
Worst in mine? Oh, I don't know...

The Big Boss maybe? It's a slog, but a slog with Bruce Lee, so at least somewhat worthwhile. At one point I would have said Bad Boys 2 without hesitation, but I've grown to find its badness interesting.

Actually I haven't watched it yet, but I do own the sequel to I Spit On Your Grave (it came in the embarrassingly expensive box set I picked up earlier this year), so that's a good bet.

The trick is not minding
Worst in mine? Oh, I don't know...

The Big Boss maybe? It's a slog, but a slog with Bruce Lee, so at least somewhat worthwhile. At one point I would have said Bad Boys 2 without hesitation, but I've grown to find its badness interesting.

Actually I haven't watched it yet, but I do own the sequel to I Spit On Your Grave (it came in the embarrassingly expensive box set I picked up earlier this year), so that's a good bet.
Oh yes. The box of shame you regretted earlier.

Haute Tension - God, that ending is so bad...
Rinjin 13-gō (隣人13号) - pointless and boring.