My Sexiest Male Movie Character List

Tools    

Serafin, The Pirate

The movie was a box office flop, but it doesn't change the fact that Gene Kelly was all kinds of sexy as the leader of a traveling theatrical troupe who pretends to be a pirate in order to romance an heiress (Judy Garland).

This might just do nobody any good.
Still haven't seen either of today's first picks but you better believe I'm looking.

I did find this gif of Cary, though. -

Staff Sergeant William James, The Hurt Locker

Jeremy Renner making this list was a given it was just a matter of deciding which role was the sexiest.

Kind of a shame Renner is fizzling out. Guy was bringing back Steve McQueen in Hurt Locker and then got stuck playing 3rd or 4th fiddle in The Avengers.

Seriously misused actor there, though Arrival and Wind River seem like a step towards the right direction.

Dusty Mayron, Daddy's Home

Marky Mark makes his first appearance on the list as a deadbeat Dad who is intent in getting his ex (Linda Cardellini) back from her current hubby (Will Ferrell).

King Marchand, Victor/Victoria

James Garner hits the list again as a 1930's mob kingpin on vacation in Paris who is bored with current girlfriend Norma (Lesley Ann Warren) but finds himself attracted to a female impersonator (Julie Andrews).

King Marchand, Victor/Victoria

James Garner hits the list again as a 1930's mob kingpin on vacation in Paris who is bored with current girlfriend Norma (Lesley Ann Warren) but finds himself attracted to a female impersonator (Julie Andrews).
I loved James Garner in The Great Escape, he was so cool.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Mark Wahlberg is such a douche.
I like him. Definitely sexy in Date Night (and so was his girlfriend)

LOL when Steve tells him to 'for the love of god, put on a beeping shirt'. I think it was the only time in the movie he managed to drop the f bomb. He was so intimidated by his shoulders.

Holy crap, that was Wonder Woman???

Holy crap, that was Wonder Woman???

Gal Gadot the Israeli actress? I havent seen WW but she was drop dead gorgeous in Date Night. nd confirmed why Mark wasnt wearing a shirt.

This list doesn't count until a Michael Fassbender character is on it.
I have never seen a Michael Fassbender movie, so thanks for playing and please grab a goody bag on your way out.

LOL when Steve tells him to 'for the love of god, put on a beeping shirt'. I think it was the only time in the movie he managed to drop the f bomb. He was so intimidated by his shoulders.
Jumping the gun...again...

Oops sorry. Will wait for more...

I have never seen a Michael Fassbender movie, so thanks for playing and please grab a goody bag on your way out.