I'm Moving to North Korea

Tools    

Master of My Domain
That's right MoFos, I've decided to leave my country and join my northern brothers. You might think it's not a well though-out decision, but I have no regrets.

Basically, I'm fed up with my country, which is filled with rich goons who think they can get away with anything, from corruption to murder. The entire world is also slowly burning down, with IS on a terror spree and Trump trying to solve the situation... by making things worse. In North Korea, I might have limited freedom, but at least I'll be free from frequent frowns caused by idiotic actions. And hopefully within this year the long-waited nuclear missile will be finished.

Since only Kim Jong Un and his buddies get internet access, I guess I'll have to say goodbye here. No internet means no Movie Forums, or any website for that matter. I think I'll miss all of you very much, especially those I've interacted with a lot over the past year. They are Sean, Captain Spaulding, Camo, Swan, mojofiter, rauldc14. There are others, but the list will get a bit too long. Sorry if I forgot to mention you. Lastly, I hope Yoda, the one and only site leader, will do a good job of keeping this wonderful community alive.

Good news is, I'll be able to send postcards, so if you want to know how I'm doing, send me your address. And if slowly move up the ranks, and someone gives me a phone, I'll be able to call.

Awwww you'll be sadly missed Gats - please do send a postcard as and when you get settled ....
here's the address:
Chypmunk
c/o Alvin,
10 Downing Street,
London AP1 F00L
England

Master of My Domain
Awwww you'll be sadly missed Gats - please do send a postcard as and when you get settled ....
here's the address:
Chypmunk
c/o Alvin,
10 Downing Street,
London AP1 F00L
England
Thanks Chyp.

Sad to see you go, but it seems you have thought this through.
I hope you've been practicing your clapping.

If you need any supplies smuggled in just drop me a line as I have a few thousand cousins live near there
Nothing larger than can fit in their cheeks though please.

Master of My Domain
Sad to see you go, but it seems you have thought this through.
I hope you've been practicing your clapping.

Hmmm, I wonder if doing this will get me sent to prison

Welcome to the human race...
Well, it looks like Gatsby...

...is about to have a Korea change.

Master of My Domain
"I'm Moving to North Korea" should be the name of a song.
A folk blues tune, maybe.

Yeah I hope its a joke too. Gats youll find the same stupid crap up there like you had in the South, but less good overall.

Give me a break. April Fools Day and Gatsby makes a thread saying he's leaving and never coming back? To move to a place where he won't have the internet, a phone, maybe not even a TV??? It might as well be me saying I'm moving to North Korea. This is an April Fools Day joke and he's just not ready to admit it yet. Give it a few hours.