10 Favorite Horror Films from Gatsby the Non-Horror Fan

→ in
Tools    

Classy first choice, Gatsby.

We seem to share a lot in common when it comes to favorite movies and directors, but horror seems to be our biggest difference, so I'm curious to see how the rest of the list plays out. Hopefully this top ten will move along quicker than your Favorite Directors thread.

Master of My Domain
Classy first choice, Gatsby.

We seem to share a lot in common when it comes to favorite movies and directors, but horror seems to be our biggest difference, so I'm curious to see how the rest of the list plays out. Hopefully this top ten will move along quicker than your Favorite Directors thread.
I'm planning two films per day, so it won't be slow at least.

Keep following the thread Captain.

Do like SC and post them all in a five minute span.
Seriously... I can't believe this thread isn't over yet. Way, way, WAY too slow.

STOP PLAYING WITH YOUR KOREAN NOODLE AND HURRY THE F*CK UP, GATSBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Judging from the reactions I'm going to have to add Caligari to my watch list. But why don't you like Alien? That makes me sad. That's like saying Star Wars isn't Sci-fi...

Master of My Domain
Judging from the reactions I'm going to have to add Caligari to my watch list. But why don't you like Alien? That makes me sad. That's like saying Star Wars isn't Sci-fi...
My answer about Alien:
I'm gonna have honorable mentions and stuff like that, I'll add it there.
There ya go. Don't cry Zotis.

Hope you enjoy Caligari. I'll make sure to comment when it pops up on your diary thread.

Who would say such horrible thing?

Master of My Domain
9. The Birds

A very good Hitchcock horror/thriller that's sadly hidden behind the glory of the more famous Psycho. For me the two are both awesome, different from each other but having the elements of what make Hitchcock a great director. His way of building up suspense is impeccable. The birds are not as scary as Norman Bates or Jason Voorhees but the build-up they receive makes them absolutely terrifying. And I love birds, so I'm always glad to see them in a major role of a film.