MoFo Pretend You're Against Smoking Thread

Tools    

Master of My Domain

Make an Anti-Smoking thread.
Not a bad idea.

In this thread in contrast to Sexy's infamous "Pretend You're Smoking" thread you have to pretend to be against smoking. It can cause cancer and various life-threatening symptoms and has to stop.

The fun part is if you like smoking you can try to persuade us. But don't do it too much and we may end up with a sequel of SC's thread.

Okay -- I'm pretending that I'm AGAINST smoking.

How am I doing?

Check out this great set of smoker's lungs that I just found.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	black lungs.jpg
Views:	2482
Size:	217.9 KB
ID:	19361  

VFN
Winter Calls Thy Name
I would imagine putting tissues in your penis would be both difficult and painful. Not recommended!

Okay -- I'm pretending that I'm AGAINST smoking.

How am I doing?

Stop smoking so much! It's a sign of weakness! Do you know how Hitler got Neville Chamberlain to give him everything at Munich? He held a conference at an old palace that forbids smoking. And after an hour and a half of not smoking, Neville Chamberlain would've given Hitler his mother as a dance partner.”

Stop smoking so much! It's a sign of weakness! Do you know how Hitler got Neville Chamberlain to give him everything at Munich? He held a conference at an old palace that forbids smoking. And after an hour and a half of not smoking, Neville Chamberlain would've given Hitler his mother as a dance partner.”

Master of My Domain
This thread is getting overrun by a member who has a smoking person as an avatar, a dancing old man, urge to smoke marijuana and wow that ad is totally f**ked up.

...I love it.