What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

You ready? You look ready.
About this time of year I revisit Out of Myself by Riverside.

I am instantly transported to my youth: 11th grade. BitTorrent, a home run proxy to circumvent site filtering at school, and the world in front of me.

Flash forward 4 years later and I’m knee deep in philosophy with crippling reality on its way.

I dunno. This always returns me to simpler times. My mind just wanders in and out of those memories from before adulthood.

Play this album at my funeral.

The tapping and riveting of the sheetmetal workers on the aircraft amidst the hum of the monstrosity that cleans the air in the factory.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
For anyone doubting Cornell's range live (I know, I know, that SNL Burden In My Hand was rough), check out Black Rain:

I always get a bit jumpy with this track pops up for me. Even Dethklok had to bow.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Foo Fighters were a great band pre stadium days, but things have changed dramatically since the release of One By One. The new album is a slice of groove rock and although the production is very pop orientated there are some great catchy songs here. Scratched my head after the first listen not really believing what I was hearing but now, I can’t stop playing it. However nothing will beat the first 3 albums for solid perfection.

Foo Fighters were a great band pre stadium days, but things have changed dramatically since the release of One By One. The new album is a slice of groove rock and although the production is very pop orientated there are some great catchy songs here. Scratched my head after the first listen not really believing what I was hearing but now, I can’t stop playing it. However nothing will beat the first 3 albums for solid perfection.
theres few songs of theirs that i like