What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Weyes Blood - Front Row Seat to Earth

This is the song Generation Why. Video is strange.

Heard about her in a Pitchfork article Enya Is Everywhere.

Really can't believe that voice is coming out of her...

Weyes Blood - Full Performance (Live on KEXP)

... but it is.

Best industrial metal album.
Love Killing Joke. One of my favorite bands. Their follow-up to that one, Hosannas from the Basement of Hell, is also awesome.

I'm listening to a lot of Goth rock lately. Here's a good track from Rosetta Stone, a band I discovered on Pandora:

A system of cells interlinked
Saw Killing Joke on the MMXII tour, and they were excellent live. Jaz is quite the character...

Saw Killing Joke on the MMXII tour, and they were excellent live. Jaz is quite the character...
Jealous! The two times I bought tickets to see them, they cancelled the tours.
Does he change costumes like Peter Gabriel, spit fake blood, etc.?

Jealous! The two times I bought tickets to see them, they cancelled the tours.
Does he change costumes like Peter Gabriel, spit fake blood, etc.?
Not at this show. I was lucky to see them at a fairly small venue (The Middle East in Cambridge, MA), and the show was heavier than I expected. The only really odd thing was when Jaz went on a rant about saving seeds, because someone was going to steal all the seeds...or something.

Not at this show. I was lucky to see them at a fairly small venue (The Middle East in Cambridge, MA), and the show was heavier than I expected. The only really odd thing was when Jaz went on a rant about saving seeds, because someone was going to steal all the seeds...or something.
Awesome! I hope he finds out about that doomsday bunker in Norway where they're preserving seeds for future generations. If and when he does, it'll be the happiest day of his life.

Awesome! I hope he finds out about that doomsday bunker in Norway where they're preserving seeds for future generations. If and when he does, it'll be the happiest day of his life.
I want to say he mentioned that in his rant...

Best industrial metal album.
Awesome. I've been listening to a lot more of them lately. 90s KJ is my favorite; I feel they lost that special air-y guitar & synth tone with the yellow album, but Jaz's vocals probably peak on it.

Attila's new album, Closure... and Attila really sucked when they came out... actually isn't bad at all. It might be their best.