AHS

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I needed to read a few of the comments to figure out that "AHS" stood for American Horror Story.

I haven't seen a single episode.
it's pretty fun (lots of dark humour but it'snot a comedy) has some horrifying themes, not really scary. I've never checked under the bed.

Oh, poor Meep it was really sad yeah, though I forgot about him shortly after The little woman's death was worse

I needed to read a few of the comments to figure out that "AHS" stood for American Horror Story.

I haven't seen a single episode.
The best part is, that if you don't like Season X, Season Y is a whole differeny story, though there are some references, and don't get fool by the title, it's more drama than horror, there aren't those stupid jump scares from Horror Movies for example (I can't say there are none though). So yeah, you should give it a try but it's not for everyone though

Oh, poor Meep it was really sad yeah, though I forgot about him shortly after The little woman's death was worse
I think we have a lost in translation moment. The actor who played Meep died after the shoot. The actress who played Elsa's bed warmer is still alive.

yeah both character deaths were horrible.

Just remember something I don't like. Evan Peters acting as an old character, he totally nailed it but I only see a young man from the other seasons (I was so happy when I saw he got Quick Silver role too)

I think we have a lost in translation moment. The actor who played Meep died after the shoot. The actress who played Elsa's bed warmer is still alive.

yeah both character deaths were horrible.
Yes after the confussion I correct myself and realice that one died, I meant on the show. It's just since she is so small it wouldn't surprise me if she was dead

I've been really impressed with Evan in this show. Not sure I've seen him in anything else. Loved him in Hotel and ?6

I seeked but couldna find. If this is a double up, apologies.

Any fans here? What say you to Ryan Murphy's latest blabbermouth announcement (that guy needs a gimp mask) that season 7 will be themed around current politics?
Just saw the video, will the season be on water? I don't buy the politics theme though

That makeup was fantastic.

You can never trust Ryan Murphy. He's a blabbermouth, a liar, has goldfish brain, and I dont think he knows what's going on. He might also be misdirecting. Take it all with a grain of salt.

If it is politics, I hope it's about conspiracy theories like pizzagte. That could be a goer.

One more then I have to tallyho for a bit.Need some BALENCIAGA!!!

MC for the Great Underground Circus
AHS entertained me a lot. But only the first and second season I found interesting.

I also found that those many references [cough cough lack of imagination cough cough] to other movies and series were somewhat annoying. Maybe because I expected some originality and didn't get any.

Really dig the animated opening to the Freak Show Season

AHS entertained me a lot. But only the first and second season I found interesting.

I also found that those many references [cough cough lack of imagination cough cough] to other movies and series were somewhat annoying. Maybe because I expected some originality and didn't get any.

Really dig the animated opening to the Freak Show Season
Only just saw your post, Dev. I really like the nods but I knew before i started watching it would be an homage to classic american horror movies. And yeah, the animated title sequence for Freak Show was great. Probably the only only I could watch each week. The others got my teeth on edge. Really loved the different mood of ?6 as well, but a lot of people hated it.

Only just saw your post, Dev. I really like the nods but I knew before i started watching it would be an homage to classic american horror movies. And yeah, the animated title sequence for Freak Show was great. Probably the only only I could watch each week. The others got my teeth on edge. Really loved the different mood of ?6 as well, but a lot of people hated it.
The thing I really liked on 1st season and made me continue to watch was a scene in which Quicksilver's mom smacks his face. Looked real to me.

Quicksilver - is that Evan Peters? I don't recall him from anything else but I've been pretty impressed with him in this. His transatlantic accent in Hotel was excellent, and he was so good in ?6, both as the sht head gay aristocrat and as the 'actor'. Funny as hell. The tweens get a bit squealy for him but you know, that's just girls drooling over an idol. I think he has good range.

You should watch the X-Men Days of the Future Past JUST for the QuickSilver scene I was so suprised when I saw him on the big screen, I wasn't expecting that, he even got the best character ever, he fits it perfectly.

And then in Apocalypse:

I remember the pizza dog became my avatar when I saw it on the cinema

I saw that when I was in NYC. American audiences are so much fun, and a fun ride of a movie, but I don't remember him. Never took notice of hs acting until Murder House.

How was that incest scene in Coven.Creepy.

Quicksilver - is that Evan Peters? I don't recall him from anything else but I've been pretty impressed with him in this. His transatlantic accent in Hotel was excellent, and he was so good in ?6, both as the sht head gay aristocrat and as the 'actor'. Funny as hell. The tweens get a bit squealy for him but you know, that's just girls drooling over an idol. I think he has good range.
Yeah that's the guy. I never remember his name.