Profile Banners...

Tools    

No, the smaller version looks worse. I optimized it and it looks good.... but I think I disagree with the main picture. Let me see if I can find a main picture instead of her using the fire extinguisher on him.

I shouldn't have asked for help. I'm sorry.

I don't know if Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 is IN this year with me.

I like what you did with Miss Vicky's banner. Instead of things on the side, like you did here with the chainsaws, it's an actual different image of just the rat. Like, if you did a Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 version, it might be the woman's screaming face on the left side, and Leatherface on the right, main side.

With MV, the Ratatouille theme works as it's a movie she'll not get tired of... or my SuperAvi being a design I like.

The problem with picking a theme for a banner for you, is like you picking your avatars or actual favourite movies, you've not got any favourites or anything you actually like that you're guaranteed to stick with.

I don't know. I was just looking at the Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 GIFs and they're all so strange and disgusting, full of people getting their heads cut off, or their throats slit. Is that really supposed to be me?

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Rattus, when you're free and feeling a bit bored can you make this a banner for me? I've never had a banner before.I will pay you in aussie beer.

Yeah, thanks, Rodent. I don't know what I'm gonna do. I'll keep this up for now. I'll contact you if I have anymore ideas. Better to help someone who isn't an overly emotional diva.

Better to help someone who isn't an overly emotional diva.
LOL. You are very self aware, Drama LLama, I will give you that. Pats on head. Nice drama llama.

Hey SC, I suggest this for your next avatar. Just for a day. It would be funny...and llamas are sexy. I like to pat them when they don't spit.

I think the issue is, Rodent -- it's not your fault -- I don't like the animated profile banners. And the main reason is because they'll just turn out blurry, especially if you have to shrink the size down so it'll animate, like I had to do. You can get a nice still image that doesn't really lose any resolution. I've wanted a cool animated profile banner, but my harsh, judging eyes can't live with them for long.

I wish there was less green on this forum. All this dark green with the black.... so dull and depressing. Green can be a difficult color to work with.

Rattus, when you're free and feeling a bit bored can you make this a banner for me? I've never had a banner before.I will pay you in aussie beer.

Scene from Sanctum for you seeing as it's in your top 10
This isn't as straight forward as it looks

The original image, once resized for a Banner, you couldn't see the water and the roof in the same image, so I've cropped and layered the image so you got the whole lot in the same picture

Scene from Sanctum for you seeing as it's in your top 10
This isn't as straight forward as it looks

The original image, once resized for a Banner, you couldn't see the water and the roof in the same image, so I've cropped and layered the image so you got the whole lot in the same picture

LOL. I was testing that for Yoda yesterday. Sanctum is badly written, but nice use of C-P Fusion Camera system, and I think the first time Cameron allowed it to be used after Avatar. I was just teasing Yoda.

I am the Uber Hannibal Super Fan, And I really did try to jump over my kitchen bench after I saw that (not happening for this lil short ass), so if I have a banner it must be Hannibal, or you will DIE.