Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Is that what we're calling them?
Well, there were two different posts with Anita, so, yes, we'll call them nice Anitas there, and yes, I made the double entendre also. Since there are two different posts featuring three pics of Anita and her Anitas, would that be six Anitas (meaning both her and her enormous talents) or more? I'm kind of losing track here, but I guess it's nice to lose track in Anitas anytime.

EDIT: Holliday Grainger...ooh, she's some kind of fine! Is her hair red or reddish brown? As you know, I have a special weakness for the redheads so that would be a plus mark in Holliday's column, but even if it's brown hair I'll go ahead and love her anyway.

EDIT #2: Well, I've looked up many pics of Ms. Grainger and it seems that she is a lady of many hair colors, so I don't know what her natural hair color is...it just that in the photo above I looked at her face and it seem to have the skin pigment of a red-haired woman...I would know...my first love was red-haired, my former fiancé was red-haired, and my wife is red-haired. I blame Ann-Margret. Long story. Anyway, I'll have to read up on her and see if any bio reveals her hair color.

Is that what we're calling them?
Well, there were two different posts with Anita, so, yes, we'll call them nice Anitas there, and yes, I made the double entendre also. Since there are two different posts featuring three pics of Anita and her Anitas, would that be six Anitas (meaning both her and her enormous talents) or more? I'm kind of losing track here, but I guess it's nice to lose track in Anitas anytime.
🎵 . . . Here Anita, there Anita, everywhere Anita-nita . . . 🎵

You can't win an argument just by being right!
:

EDIT: Holliday Grainger...ooh, she's some kind of fine! Is her hair red or reddish brown? As you know, I have a special weakness for the redheads so that would be a plus mark in Holliday's column, but even if it's brown hair I'll go ahead and love her anyway.

I dont know who that beauty is but without looking her up on google she looks to me to be brown with copper highlights maybe. Cant really tell when she's wearing brow pencil and eyeliner.

Saunch, even better pic! She's all dolled-up there and making with the glam. Very nice.

Dani, Ms. Granger has been in the remake of Anna Karenina (2012) wit Keira Knightly, the live-action remake of Disney's Cinderella (2015) where she was one of the wicked stepsisters I believe, and in the TV-movie mini-series of Bonnie and Clyde (2013), as Bonnie Parker. Those are just a few. She's done a lot of British series and mini-series work.

dad, I looked her up on imdb and she was in The Borgias as well but I didnt last long with that show, as gorgeous as it was.

Is that from Breaking Bad Dani? She certainly made an impression in that.

Is that from Breaking Bad Dani? She certainly made an impression in that.
Yes. So pretty, See. And feisty.

Not sure if she's been posted yet but...Milla Jovovich.

Kudos for the Róisín Murphy quote — I've never fancied Milla Jovovich but I thought she was Oscar-winning in The Fifth Element.

Ahh, Mrs Welles, lovely as ever.
She's lovely, and so is that dress. I much prefer the photography of actors and actresses back then to some of the penthouse for 11 year olds photography today.