The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

“I was cured, all right!”
I love him, even if he tells me I'm wrong about Camel.
haha I'm a big fan of Opeth too, I haven't had the opportunity to see them live yet... when they come to Brazil, I intend to go. Katatonia and Parasise Lost are the others that I want to see. From my list of favorites bands, the only one I had the pleasure of seeing live was My Dying Bride!

haha I'm a big fan of Opeth too, I haven't had the opportunity to see them live yet... when they come to Brazil, I intend to go. Katatonia and Parasise Lost are the others that I want to see. From my list of favorites bands, the only one I had the pleasure of seeing live was My Dying Bride!
I'm not sure when they're next in Brazil. I think they're taking next year off. Can look on my fridge.

Naughty naughty cloudy g & t!
If there was one booze I could not handle, it was gin. Made me mental.

You're not supposed to use dyes, it's against the rules.

I am in love with you if you get that reference.
Damn straight I do.
Vice President
358 Exchange Place New York, N.Y. 10099 FAX 212 555 6390 TELEX : () 4534

The People's Republic of Clogher

One mug to rule them all.

A system of cells interlinked
I saw Katatonia recently. AMAZING show!