Cannibal Woman!

Tools    

Im looking for a movie where a guy basicly finds like a cannibal woman with huge sharp teeth and haves sex with her,but when he takes her home she eats his kids and maybe his wife,so he takes her to the woods to kill her,but some other man see that and kills him and saves her,not knowing what he is getting into.And i think the movies name was like the girls name.HELP ME REMEMBER THE NAME OF THE MOVIE!!

It's certainly a bold ask for sure, sorry I can't help with the answer as although it began a little like The Woman your description drifted away from that one.

Nah,this was like a woman body but like a creature head with huge teeth.
And i think the movies name was like the girls name.

Sorry cant help to find that

Im looking for a movie where a guy basicly finds like a cannibal woman with huge sharp teeth and haves sex with her,but when he takes her home she eats his kids and maybe his wife,so he takes her to the woods to kill her,but some other man see that and kills him and saves her,not knowing what he is getting into.And i think the movies name was like the girls name.HELP ME REMEMBER THE NAME OF THE MOVIE!!
Jenifer. It's an episode of Masters Of Horror. Directed by Dario Argento.

Sorry I only noticed this now. Instantly recognised it.

Jenifer. It's an episode of Masters Of Horror. Directed by Dario Argento.

Sorry I only noticed this now. Instantly recognised it.
Thats it,thank you.
I've been actually looking for this for years.

Btw, stick around. If you liked Jenifer, even if you never come back here, TRACK THAT DIRECTOR. But do stick around. People who like that sort of thing hang out here, so we're good at tips.