MoFo Lists

Tools    

You're right, I missed that. Thank you: should be fixed in a bit.

So, I think I mucked up a couple of these merges. I think, for the last several, I forgot to re-link the new merged movie to the list, so a few of these are probably missing from some lists. I'm tracking them down now, but just a heads-up.

Grand Illusion is under its French title: La Grand Illusione in the Sight and Sound list and under its English title Grand Illusion in Eberts Great Movies. So you'll have to cross it off twice if you haven't already.

A million miles away
Shouldn't the Cannes Film Festival Winners list be updated with The Square? Only reason I'm guessing it hasn't is cause its not been widely released so most people haven't had the chance to see it yet

Grand Illusion is under its French title: La Grand Illusione in the Sight and Sound list and under its English title Grand Illusion in Eberts Great Movies. So you'll have to cross it off twice if you haven't already.
Thanks, I'll merge those. May require re-checking as you say if someone had only checked the one I merged into the other. Should be done in a few minutes.

Shouldn't the Cannes Film Festival Winners list be updated with The Square? Only reason I'm guessing it hasn't is cause its not been widely released so most people haven't had the chance to see it yet
Yep, thanks. Always have to be reminded of this.