Best Mustache

Tools    

Who had the best mustache in a movie? I think my favorite was Johnny Depp in Donnie Brasco, fantastic job on the mustaches part.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Thewlis' tasche in Naked was wonderful. It was so unkempt that it curled into his mouth.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	normal_Naked24.jpg
Views:	183
Size:	23.5 KB
ID:	3979  

The Cowboy from 'The Big Lebowski' wins hands down in my opinion!

You can't beat tombstone for good mustache's.

Dang Tea Barking, I completely forgot about that one, well played. Very good choices so far.

I don't know, I kinda like Tom Selleck's.

Sam Elliott & Bill
Attachments

Name:	Sam Elliott.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	20.7 KB
ID:	3983   Click image for larger version

Name:	Bill.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	52.2 KB
ID:	3984  

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Johnny Depp in POTC was very nicely trimmed, and went with his character if'n ye counted the goatee.

Meg: I think that my ass has the best mustache...Don't you spiky? *bends over and shows off ass hair*

Spike: Ummmm...I don't know about your....ass...hair...,but I think....Oh damn I THINK YOU(megan) NEED TO TAKE A RAZOR TO YOUR ASS! HAPPY?!?!?!

Meg: Screw you! Ass hair RULES!!!!!!!

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
*glazes over the fact that UrWorseNitemare is a) a bad speller and b) wierd

im jumping on the tom selleck bandwagon that is some funky facial furniture he's got going on there

richard prior, arnold schwarzeneger in conan, michael keaton as batman, buzz lightyear, and yosamite sam lol
Attachments

Name:	r_pryor[1].jpg
Views:	157
Size:	3.2 KB
ID:	3994   Click image for larger version

Name:	schwarz_stache[1].jpg
Views:	181
Size:	6.6 KB
ID:	3995   Click image for larger version

Name:	bat_stache[1].jpg
Views:	165
Size:	5.5 KB
ID:	3996   Click image for larger version

Name:	buzz_stache[1].jpg
Views:	175
Size:	5.2 KB
ID:	3997   Click image for larger version

Name:	yossam_stache[1].jpg
Views:	172
Size:	8.2 KB
ID:	3999  

I thought The Butcher had quite the 'stache going for him.

"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Johnny Depp in before night falls as Lieutenant Victor is pretty good (plus the fact that he still has a bit of a mustache even as Bon Bon is funny). Also Rob Pattinson's mustache in Little Ashes looks like it could be pretty cool.

This mustache is pretty studly.
It's Col. Chamberlain, from the movie, Gettysburg.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg