Hollywood's Anti-Power Couple

Tools    

So I recently found out that Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard have been married since 2013. I associate them both with pretty awful movies. So here are the Rotten Tomatoes stats. Curious if there are any couples that can top this.

So, of the movies which have received Rotten Tomatoes scores, 70% of them have been deemed "rotten", and the average rating is 45%. Pretty terrible.

Did you make that table yourself crosschecking their movies ratings? Pretty impressive effort

The most loathsome of all goblins
Rotten Tomatoes is about as trustworthy as my kleptomaniac aunt. Can't say I've seen too many of their films though, but I thought Bell was great in Forgetting Sarah Marshall. It's one of the best comedies of the 21st century. Then there is Veronica Mars, I love that show.

Did you make that table yourself crosschecking their movies ratings? Pretty impressive effort
I'm pretty efficient with spreadsheets after years in chemistry labs.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Stupid question of the morn - what's an anti power couple?

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Stupid question of the morn - what's an anti power couple?
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were considered Hollywood power couple. Two big stars who made lots of money, good movies and were in the press.

Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell have moderate star power, bad movies and apparently the opposite of Pitt and Jolie.

BUT, they are still together, so....

Suspect's Reviews

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were considered Hollywood power couple. Two big stars who made lots of money, good movies and were in the press.

Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell have moderate star power, bad movies and apparently the opposite of Pitt and Jolie.

BUT, they are still together, so....
I was sort of thinking along those lines so thanks but just re being in the press, Brangelina tried to keep quite private rather than courting the gutter press like Depp and Heard, or that jlo affleck fiasco as examples.

I had never heard of the term itself, and havent got a clue who that guy is, but I liked Bell in the sarah marshall movie. I thought that was really funny.

Peter got the cool chick.