Favorite movies to watch when you're super High?

Tools    

If I was able to get "super" high, I'd get out my "Superman troopers" original movie soundtrack album and space out to the tunes!

Superman Trooper theme song:

Great taste, easily my favorite musical. And yes, it's a great watch when stoned, in particular the animated sequence.
Whoa, there's an animated sequence? Wooooooo!

Equilibrium
Superman troopers
The matrix
Friday
House party
Skyline
"Superman troopers"??? I'll watch that even if I'm NOT high!
My phone is putting words in my mouth as usual, the amount of times I've meant to say "have a good shift" and my phone hopes they have a pleasant bowel movement is crazy

Fixed, thanks

My phone is putting words in my mouth as usual, the amount of times I've meant to say "have a good shift" and my phone hopes they have a pleasant bowel movement is crazy

Fixed, thanks
I'd love a phone that goes to s*** like that!

It depends a lot on what I'm high on

When I'm high on grass, I think I tend to like gritty adventure movies a lot! That might be why I remember the 3:10 to Yuma remake so fondly.

On acid, I like silly comedies, but really anything that is not too dark will do. Actually, everything will more or less play like a comedy. Yes, Desperado, I'm thinking about you.

On alcohol, I tend to get aggravated by goofiness, and I seem not to be able to suspend my disbelief so efficiently. So I'll say a good old action movie, or maybe a violent revenge flick will do the trick. Something that will get my blood boiling, like Dead Man's Shoes

And I have never watched a movie while on the influence of another drug, so there you have it.

The only time I've ever been "super high" was when I reefed on too much weed, not being much of a pot smoker. However, two movies that I think would be quite trippy while super high would be 'The Last Starfighter' and 'Freeway'.

I'm strictly a drinker, but when I watch a movie for the first time while drinking, I find it hard to concentrate. Best for me to watch a new one without the drinks.