Your favorite anime

Tools    

I just finished watching Attack on Titan season 1 and I love it. I've considered watching more anime. Does anyone have a favorite anime they can recommend?

^I second DtB, just don't bother with season 2

Other recommend for series is like Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood or Cowboy Bebop was good starting point imo.

^I second DtB, just don't bother with season 2

Other recommend for series is like Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood or Cowboy Bebop was good starting point imo.
Thanks, I will definitely look into them

"Hm Hm Hm, My time has finally arrived, to help and became someone useful in this forum" I'm no Guap but I will try

It all depends on what you are looking for! The genres are quite a lot:

Sci-Fi/Mech: CodeGeass is a really good anime, I wasn't sure at first since it's a Mech one, but the story doesn't always depends on the Mechs, the plot is amazing too! A lot of people love this series.

Action: I've been watching anime for 5 years now, and since that time I've seen how some animes I watch every week turn into big hits, one is the one you watched, Attack on Titan, this is another one, Tokyo Ghoul. 24 episodes, 2 seasons, it's gore so be careful but you watch AoT so you will be ok. Another one people liked a lot is Sword Art Online, which I do not recommend since I don't care about it that much (I saw all of it) but I don't want to recommend something I didn't love, I'm mentioning it since you might enjoy it.

Adventure: Magi, Seven Deadly Sins and HunterXHunter are my favorite animes, the best part is that the manga is still going so I might have a chance to see more episodes. HunterXHunter is an amazing reboot of the old one, with over +100 episodes. Magi has 2 seasons and might reach 50 episodes, Nanatsu no Taizai (seven deadly sins) has just 24, and it will receive a 2nd season shortly. I want to tell you about the episodes if you are lookin a short series, still adventure ones are kind of long (thank god for that)

Slice of life: which can be comedy/romance and it's always a regular daily life, usually on a school. I don't recall one right now so I will leave this just for the sake of information.

Comedy: Gintama has A LOT of episodes, and the comedy/4th wall breaker is amazing!! Gintama is known to be one of the best ugoing animes ever, still it's also a lot deeper than just comedy some times. Kono Suba on the other hand is just 2 seasons, one of 10 episodes and the other one that is live right now, I LOVE THIS ANIME, the picture is from there, there is not a single episode that fails to make you laugh, and don't make me start on No Game No Life

I'm not sure where does Death Note goes here, HORROR? whatever also a recommendation!

I have another one, one I have seen recently and it got the award of best anime more than once, I'm just not sure if you are ready for it yet. Anyway, a cool page to look anime in your language is gogoanime.com amazing page! I think that's more than enough for now, if I had to rewatch them all over again, I would start with the Adventure ones, then go to Comedy, and a couple more blocks to action then. Hope I helped!

The most loathsome of all goblins
Slice of life: which can be comedy/romance and it's always a regular daily life, usually on a school. I don't recall one right now so I will leave this just for the sake of information.
Azumanga Daioh is about as good as it gets in that genre, and the manga is even better. Kiyohiko Azuma is a genius.

Also my favorite comedy anime has to be Excel Saga, although someone who is new to the medium might be completely lost. It's the Airplane! of the anime world

Azumanga Daioh is about as good as it gets in that genre, and the manga is even better. Kiyohiko Azuma is a genius.

Also my favorite comedy anime has to be Excel Saga, although someone who is new to the medium might be completely lost. It's the Airplane! of the anime world
BLIX YOU ARE MY NEW FAVORITE MOFO, I LOVE EXCEL SAGA, my next avatar will be Excel saga related. I never heard someone saying they like that series

hunter x hunter is objectively the greatest anime ever made so watch that
Glad to see HXH love!!! It's one of my favorites animes, an anime I can watch over and over. Hope the author gets better from that back problem, I need a new season!

Also don't watch ****** emo anime like death note and aot that is just trash. Also dont watch dragon ball, fairy tail, one piece, or bleach. Just make an account on My anime List. it's an amazing site

Oh and especially don't watch naruto that is garbage and is just some ****** guy ripping of HxH and making it terrible. Makes me feel gross just thinking about naruto

I always wanted to talk to someone who hates mainstream anime, I kind of do too, but I just don't want to hate other people's favorites . I have a MAL too! If you don't mind I would love to see it

The most loathsome of all goblins
BLIX YOU ARE MY NEW FAVORITE MOFO, I LOVE EXCEL SAGA, my next avatar will be Excel saga related. I never heard someone saying they like that series
It's hilarious as long you understand what they're parodying, and still pretty funny even if you don't. You know what you're in for just by the opening

Puni Puni Poemy is great as well.

I don't watch a lot of television, so I haven't watched much, but Mushishi is probably my favorite, I really need to finish it. It's night and day in tone compared to Attack on Titan, but you'll have a good, relaxing time with it.

FLCL is a close second. It's only six episodes, and it's bananas.

I don't watch a lot of television, so I haven't watched much, but Mushishi is probably my favorite, I really need to finish it. It's night and day in tone compared to Attack on Titan, but you'll have a good, relaxing experience with it.

FLCL is a close second. It's only six episodes, and it's bananas.
Mushishi is so popular, I saw the description but it must be more than just that. I need to watch it someday. FLCL is just amazing!! this is another one I like to rewatch, the soundtrack of The Pillows is amazing as well, I can't wait for seasons 2 and 3

Mushishi is so popular, I saw the description but it must be more than just that. I need to watch it someday. FLCL is just amazing!! this is another one I like to rewatch, the soundtrack of The Pillows is amazing as well, I can't wait for seasons 2 and 3
It's a really good pick up whenever you want kind of show, as it doesn't have a consistent plot, just a general theme. There's really only one recurring character as well, with minor characters showing up again from time to time. It's more like anthology series, if anything. But yes, you should!

Yes, I'm really excited about the next few seasons. I've been watching FLCL Since I was a kid when Adult Swim played it nonstop. I've been waiting for this to happen for probably close to 15 years, it's pretty odd to think it's been that long!