MoFos...Cutest/Sexiest Pets

Tools    

Don't think we have any photos of ours looking cute .... this is probably closest....

....he does love a good scrap does Ossie
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Ossie scrap.jpg
Views:	203
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	28759  

You can't win an argument just by being right!
All pets, all types are welcomed. If you love em and they're cute OR sexy post them.

I will declare a winner by who ever gets the most votes in the poll

Yeah, No. Thinks I'll pass for a bit, champ. Feel like I'm getting dog piled a bit at the moment for being an imdb exile. Don't want to subject my fluffies to that xenophobia (not you. We shook hands and got over it).
Lovely pets, everyone. Pet owners rock!!!

Yeah, No. Thinks I'll pass for a bit, champ. Feel like I'm getting dog piled a bit at the moment for being an imdb exile. Don't want to subject my fluffies to that xenophobia (not you. We shook hands and got over it).
Lovely pets, everyone. Pet owners rock!!!
Aww don't be like that, if you don't participate you'll always feel like an outsider... If anyone hassles ya, just toss them on ignore... did that earlier and it's like a one click aspirin, headache vanishes immediately.

Well, I'll have to see what pictures I can find. I'm still trying to find me in the MoFo photo thread, for the other contest. I did find this post, and although these birds aren't mine, how's this for sexy!?!

Me trying out for the movie The Birds.

OK, I'm not old enough.

The Birds II: Land's End?

Well, I'll have to see what pictures I can find. I'm still trying to find me in the MoFo photo thread, for the other contest. I did find this post, and although these birds aren't mine, how's this for sexy!?!
They look like they could carry you off...

He's a lazy little thing . . .

My cats, Angel and Thomas . . .

None of them can decide where they are going to sleep . . .

Right now, she's wishing she was asleep . . .

that little dog is adorable, Destiny. Bless.

Aww don't be like that, if you don't participate you'll always feel like an outsider... If anyone hassles ya, just toss them on ignore... did that earlier and it's like a one click aspirin, headache vanishes immediately.
OK I'll give it a go just because you asked nicely.

This is Fabio. No I did not name him that. His breeder did. My husband refuses to call him that name but really suits him in this photo. Normally he's a macho camacho (that's not his name but his attitood.. The dogs are not allowed in the bedroom without an invite on a weekend but I lost him one morning before work. Found a lump in the bed and discovered this man bitch.

Wahhhhh *airpunch*. I got it. Thanks again MissV and Yodels. *thumbsup*

This is Cujo. Not her normal name but she's rabid. Tries to bash down the door at 4am for breakfast. She wasn't pissed off at that ridiculous dress she wears in winter - that's just her resting bitch face I'm going to attack your toes look.

My snooty Persian Princess on her magic carpet. She's blind now, bless. Gifted to me by her and Fabio's breeder just before she died. Very special to me. Her breeder was one of the forerunners in the world with getting the JRT standard recognised. Very dear old friend, terribly dramatic, darling, and just a great sport and mentor when I was showing my fluffies in Aus.

She's adorable. My wife and I were thinking about a blonde pug before she came home with a Pom.

Pugs are hysterically funny but mad as meat axes. I was so used to the terriers' marts that when I got the pug I went into a world of hurt and took her to one of australia's best animal behaviourists thinking she had brain damage because she is so so so dumb. The guy assessed her for two hours and said - she's just a pug; she's training you to be her slave. She's a little turd but I love her, and she's taught me a lot about the canine mind.

This one was kind of a funny story, the Tortie was a feral that had been running around my neighborhood as long as I could remember and I lost count of how many litters she had before I could gain her trust enough to bring her in, get her scheduled to get fixed and release her.. the orange cat was one I fostered for my sister that was expecting, so I told her I'd take her in til she had the kittens, then we could get them all fixed, and get them in the system for adoptions...

The day the tortie came back, I don't know if she knew she couldn't have any more litters or was just feeling very maternal, but she climbed directly into the nest and taught the new mother how to take care of her kittens...
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	10407513_10152688701376098_7677418373441621178_n.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	28774  

Yeah I think that's a fallacy started by a celebrity gardener in Australia who had a big legal showdown with our kennel council years ago, Cricket. Really horrible man. They do snore, though.

Final fluffy, and the oldest and smartest. Flat Bear, taking over his Dad's computer desk to read the sydney morning herald in the old computer room. Failed show dog but that's fine because he's smarter than Mr Peabody. And smart is much sexier than looking like some pretty boy like Brad Pitt. He was also a failed JRT racer. Hubby and I had to run the track with him. The three of us came dead last but laughed all the way for the wooden spoon.

OK one final one of my demented monster. The day we picked her up from the breeder who gifted her to us (offered to pay for us to take the runt of a turd off her hands I now suspect). Already had the resting bitch face perfected, and her jedi mind trick sending death stare light sabre attacks at my toes.

Queen Cujo. She bosses the jacks around. Hell, she bosses us around. Sweet little angel, when she's asleep.