Impeach Donald Trump!

Tools    

I predicted some months ago that Donald Trump if elected would be impeached.

...if Trump gets elected it is highly likely someone will want to impeach him. They always do, but this time around there would be broad support from both Dems and Repubs for an impeachment. Which then gives us a Mike Pence Presidency.
Now the 'Prediction professor’ Allan Lichtman who has an analysis system that has accurately predicted most all of the Presidential elections of the last 30 years, including predicting Trump would win.....Has predicted Trump will be impeached within in his first term.

Lichtman made another call: That if elected, Trump would eventually be impeached by a Republican Congress that would prefer a President Mike Pence — someone who establishment Republicans know and trust. “...They don't want Trump as president, because they can't control him. He's unpredictable. They'd love to have Pence — an absolutely down the line, conservative, controllable Republican. And I'm quite certain Trump will give someone grounds for impeachment, either by doing something that endangers national security or because it helps his pocketbook.”
washingtonpost.com/trump-will-be-impeached

Some media commentators had noted during the Vice Presidential debates that Mike Pence seemed to be presenting himself more as a President than a Vice President.

Was there a secret deal made in smoke filled rooms?

So many threads.
We really should lump them all into one. This is spreading faster than herpes over the forum

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
So many threads.
Yeah, and wasn't he just asking you to condense? Those uncertain independent voters just never know what they want.

I think this may go down as a "prediction thread" but I want to give him a chance. No Im not confident whatsoever, at all, but we gotta.

Its America.

We really should lump them all into one. This is spreading faster than herpes TONGO over the forum

I felt this topic would derail Sean's recent Trump thread (so far his thread is more of a calm debate, thank goodness) and the other threads are now out of date, so it seemed logical as it's about a very specific topic. Besides it's not like I make many threads.

Good idea, Yoda please can you make it so? There's too many duplicate threads over the board about Trump and it's causing division, when us MoFo's need to be more of a community.

This actually does concern me because Allan Lichtman was a big reason why I suspected Trump was gonna win the Presidency. Luckily it's just a prediction, but so was the last one.

Also, it's only a gut prediction of his. It's not based on any model/system. The Trump win was.

I heard Lichtman say that although his prediction method predicted a Trump win, he didn't actually support Trump himself. So he may just WISH that Trump gets impeached.

I felt this topic would derail Sean's recent Trump thread (so far his thread is more of a calm debate, thank goodness) and the other threads are now out of date.
Oh I love the thread title, but its too soon. Think itll be inevitable though , but lets see what he does.

I think they should all just go into the mega-trump thread, change the title if need be. But whatever doesn't bother me, i just don't think there needs to be a new thread about every new thing that comes up.

I predicted it, it will happen, Trump will be Impeached. And I'm serious about the topic, not joking.
Not if he keeps getting pointers on how to avoid impeachment, while playing golf with Bill. Now that it's over, Hillary can't keep them apart for appearance sake.

Originally Posted by Allan Lichtman
“I'm going to make another prediction,” he said. “This one is not based on a system, it's just my gut. They don't want Trump as president, because they can't control him. He's unpredictable. They'd love to have Pence — an absolutely down the line, conservative, controllable Republican. And I'm quite certain Trump will give someone grounds for impeachment, either by doing something that endangers national security or because it helps his pocketbook.”
If that's true -- that they want Pence as President more than Trump -- then us Trump supporters have been played. Me too. I didn't sign up for a Pence presidency. I knew it could happen, I knew he was part of the package, but the main course was Trump. I'll be pissed. I'll be taking to the streets if this happens.

I think they should all just go into the mega-trump thread, change the title if need be. But whatever doesn't bother me, i just don't think there needs to be a new thread about every new thing that comes up.
I like that idea. We could use a Political Forum with a Current Events sub Forum.

These two forums : Home Theater Questions & Information
Business & Box Office Discussion,
could be folded into one as they don't get much activity. Making room for a new forum. Just a thought, as it seems politics and current events keeps the board active, active is good.

I like that idea. We could use a Political Forum with a Current Events sub Forum.

These two forums : Home Theater Questions & Information
Business & Box Office Discussion,
could be folded into one as they don't get much activity. Making room for a new forum. Just a thought, as it seems politics and current events keeps the board active, active is good.
Probably just another subforum within Intermission would work. If it's necessary though, in a few months the political talk will die down here i imagine after the dust has settled. I mean i don't remember that much in 2013-2014 before the Election talk started.