The 10th Mofo Movie Hall of Fame

Tools    

Yup, BTW thanks for asking about the deadline Vamp, I hadn't posted that until you mentioned it, so I also just now edited the first post with that info. I'll keep the first post updated with stuff as it comes up. I'll be back latter.

I have to return some videotapes...
Glad your starting a new one since I missed out on the previous HoF's. I'm in.

It would be great if we can get a few more people, if not a small party is often the funniest MoFo seems to be slower at this time of year so I'm not surprised that there's less people joining. I've talked to a few MoFos that are maybes for joining.

Plus Topsy, Maybe Thursday, and there's still time to go.
Topsy sounded iffy about being able to get the more obscure movies where she lives. Topsy and Colewalker are welcomed to join, they just need to send a nomination into me by PM.

Master of My Domain
Think that's just a permanent thing now. That will never end
But it'll end faster than the Euro Horror HoF I'm sure.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Think that's just a permanent thing now. That will never end
It's because I'm slow. But I will make it happen soon!

I hope at least Thursday joins. Always brings relevant discussions to the table.

Good News! Thursday has joined!...And I'm going to PM a couple people to confirm that they are in.

This is going to be fun folks! I can tell you we have some really fine movies lined up. Don't miss out

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I was just thinking today about how fun it was when SC was in one of these. He dropped out, but really thought his comments were great. Can't remember if that was the horror HOF or not.