2016 MoFies Discussion

Tools    

What if, in a category where somebody is winning the same thing they won last year.... there's two winners? The person with the most votes, and the person with the second most votes.

Only for categories where the winner is the same as last year's.

Might seem silly, but, it's an option.

Oh, I forgot Tongo had me on ignore
How could you forget? Everybody's on his Ignore User.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
What if, in a category where somebody is winning the same thing they won last year.... there's two winners? The person with the most votes, and the person with the second most votes.

Only for categories where the winner is the same as last year's.

Might seem silly, but, it's an option.
Well, it was the Olympics this year. So I was thinking of revealing the top 3. But even just the winner and runner up for each one would probably work!

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Olympics idea isn't bad at all.
Can you imagine if we did that for the President category. It'd be pretty drastic to go

1st/Trump
2nd/Hillary
3rd... Gary Johnson/Jill Stein

What are the rest of y'all thinking?
Is the 1st/2nd/3rd thing since we had the Olympics?
President and Vice President of MoFo? A one off award for this year in addition to having best couple, or should it just replace best couple for this year?

I wouldn't do the Olympic thing for the President category. But you could mention how everyone ranked.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I wouldn't do the Olympic thing for the President category. But you could mention how everyone ranked.
Yeah, that could be the big finale for the whole thing instead

Wanna be nominated for:

12. Ray Of Sunshine
The MoFo who makes Movie Forums a nice place to be, who always has good things to say and never gets involved in politics and fighting.

Here are my thoughts:

Yea! for keeping the MoFies alive! I think they are an important part of what makes MoFo special. I'm very glad to see new people doing this with new ideas.

Keep the best of the old categories....But we need to keep the Mofies fresh, with creative new ideas, try new things, otherwise they get stale...and as we seen a few days ago people stop caring about them.

Once the categories are ready to have nominations sent it, promote, promote, promote! Let's make the Mofies for 2016 fun

We should have a game to celebrate this years Mofies, and the winner gets to be a Mod.

I'd like that.