Miss Vicky's 100 Favorite Movies

→ in
Tools    

And did none of you see Lars and the Real Girl? It's the same kind of thing, only the action figure is a lot bigger.

Wait, what do you mean "bigger"?
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

"The Real Girl" in Lars and the Real Girl is a sex doll. That movie looks stupid.

I own all of one Joaquin Phoenix action figure. Oh and I did actually abuse Barbies when I was a child - by decapitating and dismembering them.

"The Real Girl" in Lars and the Real Girl is a sex doll. That movie looks stupid.

I own all of one Joaquin Phoenix action figure. Oh and I did actually abuse Barbies when I was a child - by decapitating and dismembering them.
Too bad the "Quills Deluxe Decapitation Doll Playset" never came out.

Lars and the Real Girl is funny, but you'd probably hate it.

On the outside looking in.
It's a Joaquin Phoenix action figure. It's not like I'm saying she's abusing Barbie.

Although, you never know with her -- bisexual and favorite movie is Quills.
They never made any QUILLS action figures, either...

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
I was suprised to find out that they existed, too. I was equally surprised, and disappointed, to find that - as far as I can tell - no figures were made for Gladiator. WTF? I would LOVE to have a Commodus and a Maximus figure.
Maybe this guy will sell you his custom made Commodus. http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/fo...d.php?t=131438

Oh and there sort of was a Maximum figure released by ACI. It was actually released as a generic gladiator figure but is pretty obvious who it's based on. Apparently they also did the same with actors from the TV show Spartacus. Though it looks like you would have to pay a couple hundred dollars to get your hands on it

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
That movie looks stupid.
Oh no Lars and the Real Girl is a wonderful film. It is a very funny film without ever insulting the character, and is also very sweet and touching. Beautiful flick. I tell you what, I watch Quills and you watch Lars. Hell I'll watch Quills and Boondock Saints to get you to watch Lars.

Oh no Lars and the Real Girl is a wonderful film. It is a very funny film without ever insulting the character, and is also very sweet and touching. Beautiful flick. I tell you what, I watch Quills and you watch Lars. Hell I'll watch Quills and Boondock Saints to get you to watch Lars.
Sounds fair.

Those figures you posted are amazing. Too bad I'm broke or I would probably try to get my hands on the "Roman General."

See, I suggested The Boondock Saints to you because you seem to have a fondness for action flicks, not because I care that much who watches it. But I guess you have a deal.

Great list, Miss Vicky . I like how alot of your favs are childhood favourites that have stuck with you . I also learned a few things here like Joaquin Phoenix did a voice in Brother Bear, and the name of that christmas movie where Kevin Spacey gets tied up.

95. Gods And Monsters (1998)

Director: Bill Condon
Cast: Ian McKellen, Brendan Fraser, Lynn Redgrave, Lolita Davidovich

Why I Love It: It's a very touching but also funny story that gives us a glimpse of old Hollywood. Ian McKellen turns in a fine performance as James Whale, director of Frankenstein and Bride of Frankenstein, who in the last days of his life finds an unlikely friend in his newly hired and very handsome groundskeeper, played by Brendan Fraser.

Great to see some love for GODS AND MONSTERS...very moving film with brilliant performances by Sir Ian McKellan and Lynn Redgrave.

Great to see some love for GODS AND MONSTERS...very moving film with brilliant performances by Sir Ian McKellan and Lynn Redgrave.
Brendan Fraser is also very impressive in my opinion