Val Kilmer
0%
0 votes
George Clooney
60.78%
31 votes
Christian Bale
51 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I really only like Bale out of those...it wasn't ridiculous (Clooney). I guess it also has to do with a fact I'm a Nolan fan and not burton. But really, just looking at the pics in the 1st post, he's the only one that impresses me. They finally did it right. imho

I have to return some videotapes...
There are like 17 polls of this exact same topic, but if you didn't go with Bale your insane. I understand that there is nostalgia in peoples heart for Keaton, but Bale literally just embodied the Dark Knight. He had the physique, he had the mystery in his performance as Bruce, he and the grit that he needed for Batman. He was just the overall package imo.

There are like 17 polls of this exact same topic, but if you didn't go with Bale your insane. I understand that there is nostalgia in peoples heart for Keaton, but Bale literally just embodied the Dark Knight. He had the physique, he had the mystery in his performance as Bruce, he and the grit that he needed for Batman. He was just the overall package imo.
Yeah, I agree. He even has a bird or eagle-like quality to him (as Christian Bale per se, genetically born that way). One of my favorite actors anyway, criminaly underrated, and let me guess, he diddn't win an Oscar, right? He always gets carried away (in a positive way) when doing a role. I just don't think non-Bales to be insane. I know you didn't mean litterally, but this is all subjective, imho, everyone's entitled to their opinion.

I have to return some videotapes...
Yeah, I agree. He even has a bird or eagle-like quality to him (as Christian Bale per se, genetically born that way). One of my favorite actors anyway, criminaly underrated, and let me guess, he diddn't win an Oscar, right? He always gets carried away (in a positive way) when doing a role. I just don't think non-Bales to be insane. I know you didn't mean litterally, but this is all subjective, imho, everyone's entitled to their opinion.
Haha yeah I didn't mean that literally, but I do find it hard to argue considering Keaton seemed lost when he was playing Bruce. If you go an watch that film back it's such a weird performance when he's playing Bruce, super awkward imo.

Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy?
I volunteeer ,Sacha Baron Cohen for the next.
Best is the present one
That wouldn't be Batman, that'd be Boratman.
With his alter ego, Bruno Wayne.

I'm sorry