The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Isnt there a album with all the members pics on?.
I think there were a couple floating around at one point, but I can't recall where they were. Pretty sure Destiny had one going a while back.

Isnt there a album with all the members pics on?.
Yep, and Photobucket ruined it. For a bit they had me believing that I did it when I tried to bunch all mine and Nebbit's old and new photos together, but since then, I've seen waaaaay too many people complaining about them. Now my older Photobucket book is missing many pictures. I had to redo a thread of mine on here, because of that. As far as the MoFo Bucket is concerned, some of those photos can't be replaced, because the members don't come here anymore. Needless to say, I told the bucket to f@ck it.

My wife and I just before the Dark Tranquillity show this past November

Sedai, being a badass as usual.

MC for the Great Underground Circus
ok i'll post these pics now

i wasn't gonna share anything in here for awhile since i just posted pics not that long ago, but i found these and they made me laugh and i felt like sharing them somewhere

my husband is constantly taking pics of me while i'm talking

which is a lot

i needed to make room on my phone recently so i had to do a phone dump

anyway, here's some of the casualties, before i delete them for good
You remind me somewhat of my wife. She's always with this contagious smile. You seem to have it as well. Gotta love a girl that smiles.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I went over my sister's yesterday, I'll only paste a few pictures.

Niece, Mom, and I

I wish she didn't sleep so much

Stanley Kubrick is alive and well!!!!!!

Suspect's Reviews

Welcome to the human race...
No, he's just such a perfectionist that he perfected human cloning before he died.

This was leaving work, last night.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
They make me smile as well, ash. You look so happy.
You remind me somewhat of my wife. She's always with this contagious smile. You seem to have it as well. Gotta love a girl that smiles.
thanks!!

one of my fave compliments i hear about myself is that i have a very contagious laugh sooo, yay thank you!

MC for the Great Underground Circus
thanks!!

one of my fave compliments i hear about myself is that i have a very contagious laugh sooo, yay thank you!
Keep smiling and laughing. The world needs it.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Stanley Kubrick is alive and well!!!!!!
Yusuf Islam.

OMG another delicious baby. My ovaries just did a backflip.

This was leaving work, last night.
YEah sure. It was you leaving the bank.

YEah sure. It was you leaving the bank.
Or the psych ward

(for the record I like Holden and I quite like continued breathing too ...... I really don't wanna be victim #437!!)

Weekend release?

Great photo!

Is Holden one of the trio on the oscars podcast?

Great job to you three.

After seeing Lion last night I might have to revote. Wow.

Hijack over. Great colour in that photo, Holden.

You ready? You look ready.

Staying in tonight. I'm so sleepy I might even go to bed early.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza