Access Hollywood's TOP 10 Sizzlin' Summer Movies

Tools    

The biggest actors. The biggest directors – Access Hollywood counts down the top 10 sizzlin' summer movies... or so they say.

1) Star Wars Revenge of the Sith
2) War of The Worlds
3) Madagascar
4) Fantastic Four
5) Batman Begins
6) Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
7) Mr. & Mrs. Smith
8) The Longest Yard
9) Cinderella Man
10) Bewitched

I think that list of ten makes perfect sense in terms of box office returns. The show went out of their way to say that they are usually right as they showed clips from Spider-Man 2. They pointed out that their list last year was right on the mark.

They categorize all as must see movies but I honestly can't say I want to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory or Madagascar.

I'm excited to see Revenge of the Sith, Fantastic Four and Batman Begins however.

No Dukes of Hazzard? That will be a box office hit for sure.

Seeing as I come from the UK you guys get to see all these before me, whats should I be going to see? and what should I be avoiding like the plague?...By the way Bubba Ho Tep is genius hehe

XXX 2 is gonna blow and we all know it. I wanna see CATCF and Batman Begins over Madagascar and Fantastic Four. Personally, the trailer for FF sucked big ones.
And found he was eating his shoe.

I think half of those movies will be a flash in the pan with no one caring about them after seeing them or just plainly no ones gonna see them. WHERE is Dukes of-...Oh wait, scratch that. Paris Hilton. What a milf. One they certainly didn't have was Land of the dead. I'm looking forward to three movies this summer basically. War of The worlds, SW3 and Land of The Dead. Everything else is dreck.

Revenge Of The Sith and Land Of The Dead.

Originally Posted by led_zeppelin
Personally, the trailer for FF sucked big ones.

Maybe it's just me, but when I went to a staff meeting at work and we showed some of our upcoming products (releases) and FF was one of them. I was sitting like in third or fourth row and with it in rockin DTS/DD 5.1 and it being in DLP, it looks well........fantastic.

I think Batman Begins needs to be ranked higher...

Originally Posted by jrs
Maybe it's just me, but when I went to a staff meeting at work and we showed some of our upcoming products (releases) and FF was one of them. I was sitting like in third or fourth row and with it in rockin DTS/DD 5.1 and it being in DLP, it looks well........fantastic.
it's very well possible that we have seen two different trailers. The one that I saw was shown on Coming Attraction on E!, and NOTHING HAPPENED except the Thing flipped some cars and a bunch of close ups on the rest of them. Pretty boring stuff, hopefully a new trailer will spark my enthusiasm.

Originally Posted by led_zeppelin
it's very well possible that we have seen two different trailers. The one that I saw was shown on Coming Attraction on E!, and NOTHING HAPPENED except the Thing flipped some cars and a bunch of close ups on the rest of them. Pretty boring stuff, hopefully a new trailer will spark my enthusiasm.
There's a few different trailers. I'm not expecting it to be that good anyway.

The two best trailers recently have been for Revenge of the Sith and Land of the Dead, in my opinion. The newest Batman Begins trailer is okay too. Cindrella Man looks extremely sappy.

Fantastic Four is gonna suck unless it features Superskrull or the human torch marries a skrull. That and it should have radioactive communist monkeys. Those are the only things that could possibly save that movie.

THE LONGEST YARD & CHARLIE for me please.