Michael Meyers
25.74%
26 votes
Freddy
101 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by nebbit
She is only acting
Careful Nebbs, you might crush someone's world by letting out the truth of it all...that what actually happens in the movies is not real.

Let em' down slow, like a leaf floating off a tree branch.

Your saying movies aren't real!? *Falls to knees*, (darth vader) "noooooooooooooooooooo"

Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
Careful Nebbs, you might crush someone's world by letting out the truth of it all...that what actually happens in the movies is not real.
Looks like I have upset Blister Boy

Chucky still gives me nightmares and I'm nearly 20. Thankfully no one here posted a pic of him or else i wouldnt be able to sleep tonight.

the only hayward man will ever need
chucky is a freaky bastard but he isnt the deadliest. im surprised that The Thing or Leatherface is on that list. i'd say on that list that the dealiest is Freddy coz he comes into your dreams, so essentially he is difficult to get away from!
"I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species. I wanted to open the dump valves on oil tankers and smother all the French beaches I'd never see. I felt like destroying something beautiful." - Tyler Durden

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by Equilibrium
Chucky still gives me nightmares and I'm nearly 20. Thankfully no one here posted a pic of him or else i wouldnt be able to sleep tonight.

actually i think that the chucky off of the rugrats is more dangerous than the childs play chucky.lol

AznSuperman
Freddy kills you in your dreams only, but if you bring him into reality well thats a different story. Jason kills when your sleeping or awake, so Id say Jason wins

Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle V2.0
I could make some steam with your mom and have a kid but it's nothin' I'd brag about. On the other hand Jeniffer Tilly is somethin' to brag about.
"I don't mind your jokes, but don't cross the mom line." - Eyes (Neg. Rep.)

Are you joking? I don't care about the rep but I didn't realize there was a line between your mom and I.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Originally Posted by The Blister Exists
What was the point of double posting only to quote what you have already said kind?
Just a small compulsive neurosis.

Originally Posted by halloween fan #1
actually i think that the chucky off of the rugrats is more dangerous than the childs play chucky.lol
Hey wiseguy, look who's leading the poll

jason throws objects though, micheal has had a gun in his hands and dident fire it he just shoved it in the dudes body, so therfore micheal is deadlier just because he dosent give up and throw things.

jason throws objects though, micheal has had a gun in his hands and dident fire it he just shoved it in the dudes body, so therfore micheal is deadlier just because he dosent give up and throw things.
even as a michael fan, i still have to say that Jason is deadlier. Michael has never flattened someone's head between his hands, or stabbed someone with a burning rock. Michael may be more meticulous, but Michael has been taken down by a few bullets. Jason on the other hand barely slows down for anything less than being chained to a rock at the bottom of a lake, of being blown to pieces, or getting kicked in the nuts.

Lets put a smile on that block
so therfore micheal is deadlier just because he dosent give up and throw things.
My God. Your logic is astounding! We would all DIE!

Originally Posted by Eyes
even as a michael fan, i still have to say that Jason is deadlier. Michael has never flattened someone's head between his hands, or stabbed someone with a burning rock. Michael may be more meticulous, but Michael has been taken down by a few bullets. Jason on the other hand barely slows down for anything less than being chained to a rock at the bottom of a lake, of being blown to pieces, or getting kicked in the nuts.
yeagh i get what your saying, but when it comes to ways of killing micheal is more more creative, jason dous anything to make a person stop exesting, micheal has a little fun with it

Seriously, what is with your spelling?

Originally Posted by halloween fag #1
dous
It's not even hard: 'DOES'
Double comparitves as well...

I'd take you a bit more seriously if you could formulate an argument using Standard English. Unless it's not stupidity but your actual dialect.

Anyway, having more fun doesn't make him deadlier, Jason is unstoppable, he got ****ing blown to smithereens and still came back. Even Chucky is better than Micheal, he can be all 'i'm a toy' than BAM! You're gone.

You loose

wowe!!!! slow down it looks like you need to calm down a little bit, its just a movie forum