The MoFo Support Group

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Thank you, guys! It's soon, but not that soon!

I actually laughed at @Sexy Celebrity's idea of her being pregnant. But when I read my post again, "something coming soon" indeed can be interpreted as a baby. LOL.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

How do you guys know? Did he tell you? Nothing I'm reading seems to say exactly what it is.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Thank you, guys! It's soon, but not that soon!

I actually laughed at @Sexy Celebrity's idea of her being pregnant. But when I read my post again, "something coming soon" indeed can be interpreted as a baby. LOL.
I feel that I can no longer call you Mr Sleaze now that you're a respectable young gent with a young lady friend, Mr Minio. All the best.

I still love sleaze cinema!!!
I wouldnt want her reading over your shoulder one day and see my nic for you. She might get the wrong impression, so Mr Minio it is.

What's your plan for the next date?

LOL. I think he's sweet. Dont be a meany, Yods.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
My mums funeral is wednesday. Dreading it so much.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

Hugs, Optimus. Wish I could say something to make you feel better.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
You can spend time in many ways. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Understandably. It's an emotional experience, and one that forces you to realise it's the end. It'll be hard to get through Optimus, but you may hear stories about your mum from a lot of different people who loved and respected her. My thoughts will be with you x

Hey guys. So you might remember when I posted last about my last break-up. Well it happened again. I am taking this easier than I feel I should be though and this is kind of weird. I suppose it will hit me all of a sudden.

I have had some rough times these past days though, with some quite negative thoughts etc. and I have gone to start talking to a professional about some issues.

I feel I am making good progress with my health though by just getting on with my uni work now and focusing on that, not drinking so much, cutting out other 'certain stuff' nearly completely and becoming more aware of myself again to realise who I actually am.

At the moment I was just wondering if you guys could give any advice. Because I do feel I will not get a girlfriend as good as my last again. She was so great!

This is all making it so hard for me to believe I can keep someone. They all leave me.

Plus my self-esteem isn't exactly high. I believe I was lucky to have this last one - way out of my league. Pretty, sweet, funny, so so so nice.......also Northern Irish and very cute.

Three relationships failed during my time at university. Three! And they all left me - never me leaving them.

P.S. - Rebecca who broke up with me just on Monday.... she's so nice! Like way too nice. She would never hurt anyone. She only broke up with me because I was an idiot... and I didn't realise what I was doing until it was too late.

Basically, I get a bit overbearing and argumentative because my head plays tricks on me. Like when she does something sometimes it can make me upset because I would feel like she doesn't care - even though she does, and the thing she did means nothing like that. I just over-think things through and then cause arguments about it. That's one of the reasons why I went to see someone to try and fix things. I just feel like an idiot.

I would love to be able to call her a bitch and believe it. But there nothing bad about her.
Then what did you do wrong with her? If she's so out of your league, why did she even bother with you? What's her story?

MC for the Great Underground Circus
Hey guys. So you might remember when I posted last about my last break-up. Well it happened again. I am taking this easier than I feel I should be though and this is kind of weird. I suppose it will hit me all of a sudden.

I have had some rough times these past days though, with some quite negative thoughts etc. and I have gone to start talking to a professional about some issues.

I feel I am making good progress with my health though by just getting on with my uni work now and focusing on that, not drinking so much, cutting out other 'certain stuff' nearly completely and becoming more aware of myself again to realise who I actually am.

At the moment I was just wondering if you guys could give any advice. Because I do feel I will not get a girlfriend as good as my last again. She was so great!

This is all making it so hard for me to believe I can keep someone. They all leave me.

Plus my self-esteem isn't exactly high. I believe I was lucky to have this last one - way out of my league. Pretty, sweet, funny, so so so nice.......also Northern Irish and very cute.

Three relationships failed during my time at university. Three! And they all left me - never me leaving them.

P.S. - Rebecca who broke up with me just on Monday.... she's so nice! Like way too nice. She would never hurt anyone. She only broke up with me because I was an idiot... and I didn't realise what I was doing until it was too late.

Basically, I get a bit overbearing and argumentative because my head plays tricks on me. Like when she does something sometimes it can make me upset because I would feel like she doesn't care - even though she does, and the thing she did means nothing like that. I just over-think things through and then cause arguments about it. That's one of the reasons why I went to see someone to try and fix things. I just feel like an idiot.

Ok, first things first:

1 - accept people as they are.

2 - accept who you are but always strive to improve yourself. The ladies like you because of who you are not because of what you think you are for them. They even may have a wrong notion about you, BUT it's your duty to be transparent to them [and to everybody else, to be honest]

3 -.Everybody's been dumped multiple times. That's life. We end a relationship, some others end it for us. Sometimes we even get dumped without the courtesy of an explanation, or we are given a very lousy one - which we can automatically sense it's a lie.

IT'S OK. IT DOESN'T MATTER.

What matters is that we respect the other's decision and move on [it's pretty annoying when you have to end up a relationship and, even though you explain why you had to do so, the other just sticks around asking you over and over and over and over for a reason till that person begins to accuse you of the most nonsensical things. It's unhealthy and unnecessary]

4 - The best proof you have to know you are indeed worthy is that you had multiple relationships. Some People pray to god just to have one, if they are lucky.

5 - You sound rather mistrusting towards others [women in this case]. I dunno where that came from [probably from the same place it comes for all of us, a bad experience], but I assure you, not all people have ill intentions.

6 - tell the girl you are sorry for any harm done, but don't ask for another round. ACCEPT her decision. If she feels confident about your apology she MAY come around [remember, not everyone is a saint, and that also means not everyone is tolerant of some behaviors - and that is good. It means they have principles].

Hope it helps.

Rhys, sorry to hear you're down. You asked for advice, here it is.

It's not your fault if a relationship doesn't work out. It's not the girls fault either.

Each of us is like a single piece of a jigsaw puzzle, not each piece will fit with another. You have to keep trying to find someone who fits with you, and who you can fit with her.

Then what did you do wrong with her? If she's so out of your league, why did she even bother with you? What's her story?
A sweet, innocent girl brought up in Ireland, who does not even realise when guys are hitting on her. She's oblivious to it and I saw it a fair bit when I was with her.

Argument breaks out on Friday (caused by me) because I felt like she should have spent more time with me and my friends on St. Patrick's day but she wanted to be with her friends and wouldn't compile the groups together. I have no idea why I could not understand that she just wanted to spend time with her girl friends at the time. She doesn't see them often. I am an idiot. And well yeah, her friends calmed her down because I upset her, and it kinda just felt broken from there. I did wrong and I am full of a lot of regret for that. I was in the wrong, not her.

Plus shes going though a hard time atm. Like her head is not great either. So I just made it worse.

Also she's out of my league because I have seen the guys who have gone for her/been with her before. Shes beautiful. Smart. Funny. Sweet.

Honestly she is everything I could ever ask for and more.