Terrorist Attacks

Tools    

Legend in my own mind
Police man stabbed and between 4 and 12 people mown down by a car on the bridge.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Police man stabbed and between 4 and 12 people mown down by a car on the bridge.

Insanity. WTH mkes people want to get in a vehicle and mow down innocent people minding their own business.

Insanity. WTH mkes people want to get in a vehicle and mow down innocent people minding their own business.
Innocent people? They are believing in the false Gods !!!!!!

Legend in my own mind
It depends who you ask

It's just so sad.

It depends who you ask

It's just so sad.
I'd be asking a panel of Psychiatrists.

How do you know? It was indiscriminate killings
He doesnt know. He just loves to assume as a knee jerk reaction rather than wait for an official announcement.

He doesnt know. He just loves to assume as a knee jerk reaction rather than wait for an official announcement.
it's brussels anniversary .

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Anyone who doesn't have an INSTANT 99% + idea of the ethnicity and beliefs of the person responsible is suffering from mental illness.

Anyone who doesn't have an INSTANT 99% + idea of the ethnicity and beliefs of the person responsible is suffering from mental illness.
Lovely. Maybe they just dont whip out their crystal ball but prefer to wait for, as I said, an official announcement rather than jump the gun. You know, like when NYT declared Breivik was a muslim.

Deary me.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
Police have called it a terrorist attack. I call it Wednesday in Europe.

Police have called it a terrorist attack. I call it Wednesday in Europe.
I know that.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
The fact that you still have to ask at this stage, speaks volumes.

The fact that you still have to ask at this stage, speaks volumes.
Wut? It was a rhetorical question. Jaysus.

Legend in my own mind
I assumed that but thought that Ashdoc was agreeing with the notion that the victims were not innocent.

Sorry, if I got that wrong.

What on earth is wrong with you, ash. I'm disappointed in myself for giving you another go hoping you would be sensible.

I assumed that but thought that Ashdoc was agreeing with the notion that the victims were not innocent.

Sorry, if I got that wrong.
i was being sarcastic .

What on earth is wrong with you, ash. I'm disappointed in myself for giving you another go hoping you would be sensible.
OK , i have deleted the '72 virgins' post .